Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i think im gonna die just from the pressure of starting uni in 3 months.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i thought to myself in CS everyone is incel-ish people, but look like i was wrong...
i went to the fb page of cs department of this uni, looking for pics. and they do upload some pics every now and then in projects day or special lecture and shit.
anyway i get the chance to see the students there......
after looking on around 40 pics of alot of years this is what i saw on average:

60% men:
80% normie tier+
20% ugly and down

40% foids - all looked at least 4/10+.

wtf. im starting to think it will be like HS. im still in trauma from how bad HS was to me.
its over.

Ah, youngcels...

I'm about to start uni as well,but not too scared yet.Hoping it will be a lot less social environment compared to HS,that was hell :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Great danger lies ahead.

I'm about to start uni as well,but not too scared yet.Hoping it will be a lot less social environment compared to HS,that was hell :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Imagine believing this.

Try not to laugh

Imagine believing this.

try not to laugh.gif
Ok you are scaring me :worryfeels: :worryfeels: I will not be living in the dorms or some shit like in the states,just go to lecture and return home.Is it gonna be that bad :feelswow::feelstrash:

Almost finished University, same major

At least I can wagecuck if I desire better copes in the future

My school was mostly Asians and Arabs so whatever nightlife was supposed to be on campus was probably either slashing the throats of dogs or camels to eat.

You wont even notice just focus on your studies

Where are you from? CS classes are typically ugliest, on par with electrical engineers.

I am about to start in about a month, fortunately I decided to study IT and foids barely study IT.
IT = CS in most cases lol... and i saw ton of foids.
maybe its cuz its a shitty uni so foids can get in too.

Uni isnt bad for me tbh, it's actually kind of fun. As long as you arent autistic you'll be fine, in my experience college students are nicer than hs students

I'm forcing myself to go to college in September to take up a welding course and a essential skills program

Uni is hell if you're ugly. Believe me. Just quit and save up for surgeries.

university is torture, all of the females are 8+/10 rapebait fuckmeat and they wear sexy tights and tight tops that show their bras and tits and ALL of the men are fucking rich as fuck 6'9" Chads who go on skiing trips with about 10% of men being Eugene tier incel subhumans.

DO NOT FUCKING GO TO UNI IT IS A LIFE OF SUIFUEL

ABORT

I REPEAT

ABORT

DON'T GO

IF YOU DO GO ER

Uni is just an extension of high school or even worse.

I am about to start in about a month, fortunately I decided to study IT and foids barely study IT.
IT-related degrees which aren't CS actually have more foids, who are attracted to the IT buzzword.

Best of luck going trough that hellhole.
Make some friendcels to reduce that SuiFuel.

I thought the same 5 years ago when I enrolled in IT (not quite CS.) 80% were men, most at least normie tier. Some Chads and chadlites, very few incels. Most of them weren't even nerds. They dressed well, had normie behavior, friends, gf etc.
20% were women, most looked like sluts.
CS/IT is no longer for incels/nerds.

I'm not in CS, but I take so many classes from the CS courses that I might as well be, in my experience, they try to only upload pics with more women and good looking people. Once inside it is like 90% men. and while it is true that there are a lot of normies, the truly exceptional CS guys are all nerds like me. CS is one of those fields that you only should get into if you have true passion for it.

It will be even worse when you get there

thanks bro.
Seriously though, you shouldn't worry on it so much. It won't make your life worse than it already is. The worst thing you will have to deal with is seeing large doses of suifuel each day.