Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think im gona die from reddit overdose

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Since im disabled ive been doomscrolling for 3 years now daily.

Unfortune for me, one of the platform i doomscroll is reddit.

As soon as i open r/twoxchromosomes i feel a slight pinch in my heart, like i just skipped a beat, making my life span smaller.

I read the new posts and i close my eyes in cringe and feel heart burn in my chest.

If i die any day now. They ll write the reason is heartattack or stroke.

But the real reason is chronic inflammatory reddit lurker syndrome.

look at this post. Is this a post by a female of the human species or by a 50 iq monkey?

"I dont understand shower sex. Why are men like this?"

200 upvotes

What disability do you have

Don't do this to yourself, brocel. Browing twoxchromosomes is a form of digital self harm unironically.

Dumb retarded, clueless female can't appreciate that her boyfriend is attracted to her and complains. Meanwhile, some men fucking KILL THEMSELVES because they never experienced any affection or intimacy from women.

I hope that stupid fucking bitch sllips in the showers and hits her head and died. Ungrateful fucking bitch.

But stop browsing female subreddits, nothing good will come of it.

More posts about men than themselves

Lol

Don't do this to yourself, brocel. Browing twoxchromosomes is a form of digital self harm unironically.

Dumb retarded, clueless female can't appreciate that her boyfriend is attracted to her and complains. Meanwhile, some men fucking KILL THEMSELVES because they never experienced any affection or intimacy from women.

I hope that stupid fucking bitch sllips in the showers and hits her head and died. Ungrateful fucking bitch.

But stop browsing female subreddits, nothing good will come of it.
Imagine telling your gf. Lets have some fun in the showers. You thinking you ll rub her back caress her and have a laugh.

Next thing you know shes making a post on reddit saying you are stupid jfl.