Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think i'm going to die soon.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I don't know why is this, but i've become much more weaker than i used to. I can't pump my fist without feeling the weakness in my arms and i can't even pump them properly like before. My legs also hurt and i always feel like i'm gonna collapse when i walk, i'm also always tired and sleepy. Am i finally going to die soon ? I hope this is the case because i've been waiting for death for a long time now.

Same, although I hope I am going to die.
Death seems so comfy, it is an eternal state of peace, it definitely beats this shitty existence. I do not understand why people are so scared of it.

The symptoms of rotting boyo. You need to be more active so your muscles don't atrophy

Carb load drink water

I am only going stronger as I workout at home.

Same, although I hope I am going to die.
Death seems so comfy, it is an eternal state of peace, it definitely beats this shitty existence. I do not understand why people are so scared of it.
Because their lives aren't shit like ours.

Last edited:
That is a result of too much rotting

I hope not you fakecel teehee. Xddddd

I hope i won't get muscles atrophy because i wouldn't be able to cope anymore if i did.
Your muscles get weaker because you don't use them. Muscles use energy from your body and your body is just saving the energy by making your muscles weaker.

Your muscles get weaker because you don't use them. Muscles use energy from your body and your body is just saving the energy by making your muscles weaker.
I really hope this is the case. I can do push ups normally but i feel tired and weak.

Just start smoking weed tbh tbh trust me is good

Usually think t levels is cope but OP it sounds like you have dangerously low t. You need to exercise to get it up a bit otherwise your bones will break like twigs.

Don't die we need your 200 posts a day:feelsrope: