Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think im going homeless this week

W

worstcel

Banned
-
goodbye friends. I'll make an update thread sometime this week (if I decide to go homeless), I've thought about this for a while and I'm leaving my whole family. I'm gonna go very far, if I dont make it back here in the future it obviously means I roped. I can't stand to see the amount of ugly or old men still alive, they were meant to be eaten by Chad tigers in the wild, instead they probably pray to God everyday hoping for a wonderful life. My retardedness will make this journey difficult for me but o well, it is what it is..

I will remember you.

Sad shit, man. Good luck.

Do you have homeless center you can go to?

goodluck and godspeed on your journey

also don't kill yourself or sever ties with family, keep up a good relationship with your parents if you need to move back in
the whole thing will probably just make you more appreciative of everything

unless you are healthy, drug-free, self-sufficient, own a car, and have a way to make money in which case you could go decades homeless.

What is the point of going homeless? Why would life be worth living freezing on street?

I used to fantasize about moving far away when I was a teen. Could have been best for me if I did it when I was 18, not sure

just runaway from home theory

What is the point of going homeless? Why would life be worth living freezing on street?
It'll just be a learning experience for him. He'll regret it and move back in with someone unless he owns a car or gets along with people in local homeless tent setups.

This is a terrible idea. You will just feel the brutality of society much more when homeless.

goodbye friends. I'll make an update thread sometime this week (if I decide to go homeless), I've thought about this for a while and I'm leaving my whole family. I'm gonna go very far, if I dont make it back here in the future it obviously means I roped. I can't stand to see the amount of ugly or old men still alive, they were meant to be eaten by Chad tigers in the wild, instead they probably pray to God everyday hoping for a wonderful life. My retardedness will make this journey difficult for me but o well, it is what it is..
I've been technically homeless for over 5 years. Don't be overawed, this can be a learning experience.

What do you mean "deciding?" What did I miss? Why would anyone choose to go homeless?

jfl at being homeless as an incel

What do you mean "deciding?" What did I miss? Why would anyone choose to go homeless?
Well I will eventually one day become homeless (high school dropout, retard, lazy neet), but I might decide to do it earlier for a headstart.

Well I will eventually one day become homeless (high school dropout, retard, lazy neet), but I might decide to do it earlier for a headstart.
Do your parents hate you? If answer is no, I don't think they will ever kick you out.

Why tf would you want a headstart in homelessness

Where do you live? The United States?

I can't stand to see the amount of ugly or old men still alive, they were meant to be eaten by Chad tigers in the wild
That's a dumb reason to want to make yourself homeless, it's not even true.

Not rly tbh, but probably far better than complete shithole countries.
Just fucking ldar then. It's pointless and dumb way of thinking. First world people are civilized.

join buddhsir monastery they will help u meditate and cope. choose one with only men ideally. Tell them u wish to become monk.

When he returns he'll be a whitecel.

homelessmaxx is legity foids love to suck hobos dicks.

Happens, i was almost homeless twice