Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm getting sick

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
My throat has been a bit dry/sore, I've been feeling weak, etc.

It's almost like life's additional "fuck you!" to me. "On the very day that embodies what you'll never get to have, I might as well give you an illness you pathetic waste of space!"

While other guys (including ones much younger than me) are going to do stuff with their loving girlfriends, I'll be at home suffering both mentally AND physically. Seriously, why not just kill me and get it over with? Why do this to me? I've never been one to believe in such things, but sometimes it feels like I'm fucking cursed.

That is the bizarre thing. Is that rich get richer while poor het poorer.
Our lives already suck and the worse is just pilling up. And we are so alone and isolated and nobody even cares. While normies are getting everything and more.

Some chads get double blowjobs on valentines, incels get sick. and people tell me god exist Just fucking lol

I drank listerine last night because I couldn't sleep and my stomach and throat felt like shit all day and my diarreah smelt like breathmints.

i never get ill, I drink loads of water everyday and have a mini fridge in my room.

Seriously drink loads everyday and you'll never get ill.

I’ve been feeling ill and weak lately too. Real talk, I hope it kills me somehow.

St.Tropez said:
That is the bizarre thing. Is that rich get richer while poor het poorer.
Our lives already suck and the worse is just pilling up. And we are so alone and isolated and nobody even cares. While normies are getting everything and more.

It’s a shame you’re not permabanned

im sick of the way live

Yes I have that dry throat feeling right now, I haven't been drinking enough water too

I've been sick and defeated since the day I was born