Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I Think im Finally 'Getting it'

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
lets put the cards on the table guys. lets be 100% honest

the reason we don't like woman is because they are just shitty people.
it has nothing to do with them not wanting us, its so easy to think that.
why do i think they are shitty? well its mostly because most of them are not family oriented or religious. most of them are OBSESSED with 'things' like clothes or money.
alot of woman in today's culture just follow fashion magazines and take meaningless picture of clothing items or food.

just today i saw on TV a 9 year-old model that got 100k followers on instagram, her mother was gleeing with joy

and everytime a woman reads a 'smart book' she has to take pictures of it. that's scum behavior.
BUT BRO WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD ONES? dude, no. its over. the minuscule amount of good woman won't change anything.
old people are fucking pussies, they allowed this to happen. normies too.

Last edited:
Now that women are free to do what they want we can see what they truly are.

woman can be dumb rocks as far as i care... just let me fuck thats all

Cope. How “good” a woman is is 1:1 with your SMV. Women’s personalities are malleable and they change to better suit the man. Take a Stacy for example. What’s she like with a chad boyfriend vs 5’2” balding Indian boyfriend.

Truth is, most women will make fantastic companions but only if you are high enough SMV that they feel like you chose them, that they feel like you’re a prize they won. They are shitty people if they do not feel that way.

Cope. How “good” a woman is is 1:1 with your SMV. Women’s personalities are malleable and they change to better suit the man. Take a Stacy for example. What’s she like with a chad boyfriend vs 5’2” balding Indian boyfriend.

Truth is, most women will make fantastic companions but only if you are high enough SMV that they feel like you chose them, that they feel like you’re a prize they won. They are shitty people if they do not feel that way.

Yeah this is an unfortunate truth.

It's like when people say, "Well if a girl treats you like shit because you're short, would you really want her anyway?"

Well yes, sort of. Because ALMOST ALL girls will treat you like shit for being short. So the implication is "all girls are terrible." But this is only partly true. All girls are terrible to subpar men. If you're high enough SMV they will practically worship you. They will cook for you. Clean for you. Attend to your every need. They will even find other girls for you to fuck and have threesomes with.

So then are they really so bad?

It all depends on your SMV.

stop treating woman like children, that's what im talking about.
they are fully 100% responsible for anything they do, has nothing to do with jacked up chads putting them on leash
the fact that they are slightly subject to change depending on the man does not make them better.

Last edited:
Yeah this is an unfortunate truth.

It's like when people say, "Well if a girl treats you like shit because you're short, would you really want her anyway?"

Well yes, sort of. Because ALMOST ALL girls will treat you like shit for being short. So the implication is "all girls are terrible." But this is only partly true. All girls are terrible to subpar men. If you're high enough SMV they will practically worship you. They will cook for you. Clean for you. Attend to your every need. They will even find other girls for you to fuck and have threesomes with.

So then are they really so bad?

It all depends on your SMV.
Yeah it’s super simple to understand too but copers don’t see it. All specimens of the same species are virtually identical. Almost no variation in their actions/biological imperatives. Expose them to one environment, and they will act a certain way, expose them to another, they will a different way. How does a person act when there’s a cute little cat next to them vs a fully grown tiger. Everyone will go “aww” at the cute cat and shit themselves with the tiger. Foids don’t like subhuman men because they have inferior sperm, and should that inferior sperm finds its way to her egg, that poses a life and death situation for her. She’s got an carry to term a specimen that most likely will not survive, and she’s gonna be incapacitated for a year with no reliable protector/provider. But when it’s a chad, it means everything going great, she’s a successful primate, her kids will survive, and she wants to do anything and everything to prevent him from leaving the union or to get him to form a union with her.

i guess one could think that since all foids are bitchy, it’s their problem. They’re the common denominator. When in fact the common denominator is the manlet/baldcel/framecel/facecel. They will all, in unison, act the same way towards the same guy.

Yeah it’s super simple to understand too but copers don’t see it. All specimens of the same species are virtually identical. Almost no variation in their actions/biological imperatives. Expose them to one environment, and they will act a certain way, expose them to another, they will a different way. How does a person act when there’s a cute little cat next to them vs a fully grown tiger. Everyone will go “aww” at the cute cat and shit themselves with the tiger. Foids don’t like subhuman men because they have inferior sperm, and should that inferior sperm finds its way to her egg, that poses a life and death situation for her. She’s got an carry to term a specimen that most likely will not survive, and she’s gonna be incapacitated for a year with no reliable protector/provider. But when it’s a chad, it means everything going great, she’s a successful primate, her kids will survive, and she wants to do anything and everything to prevent him from leaving the union or to get him to form a union with her.

i guess one could think that since all foids are bitchy, it’s their problem. They’re the common denominator. When in fact the common denominator is the manlet/baldcel/framecel/facecel. They will all, in unison, act the same way towards the same guy.

well i disagree with your sentiment for number of reasons:

1. what you call 'chad' is subject to change in a few years or a decade
2. most guys aren't chads, 80% to be exact.
3. you can't sustain a nation built on chads alone
4. this whole waiting game of finding a better partner hurts everyone, including the woman- their eggs become fucked up once they pass a certain age, and its not 30 or 40, its somewhere around 20.
5. niggers in africa don't care about all of this fancy shit, they will outbreed us very soon.

well i disagree with your sentiment for number of reasons:

1. what you call 'chad' is subject to change in a few years or a decade
2. most guys aren't chads, 80% to be exact.
3. you can't sustain a nation built on chads alone
4. this whole waiting game of finding a better partner hurts everyone, including the woman- their eggs become fucked up once they pass a certain age, and its not 30 or 40, its somewhere around 20.
5. niggers in africa don't care about all of this fancy shit, they will outbreed us very soon.
1 though 4 I didn’t even imply. How’d you even get that out of what I said? And as for Africa, I’m sure there’s some other factors at play over there like everybody is trying to survive so maybe having tons of kids is better than having 2 or 3.. surely some are expected to die. I don’t think looks is that big a factor in a society where survival isn’t guaranteed.

1 though 4 I didn’t even imply. How’d you even get that out of what I said? And as for Africa, I’m sure there’s some other factors at play over there like everybody is trying to survive so maybe having tons of kids is better than having 2 or 3.. surely some are expected to die. I don’t think looks is that big a factor in a society where survival isn’t guaranteed.

looks isn't essential to survival in a modern society as well

looks isn't essential to survival in a modern society as well
Ugly niggas dropping out like flies so yeah I'd say it's become pretty important. Just not exactly how nature historically intended.

Yep, submission is a biological trait in the end. If you are in the BDSM community, its hard to find true DOM women because 99% of women are natural subs.

If they can find a high genetic value guy to assume that dominant role, they will morph in around him and change as needed.

well its mostly because most of them are not family oriented or religious.
What :feelskek:

This

I'll never forget what an old "Chad" friend once said to me: "If it wasn't for the hole between women's legs, there would be a price on their heads".

It just has to do with them being obnoxious and having ALL the bad qualities in their personality but getting away with it cause they're femoids.

IncelTears SEVERELY underestimates how important personality is for femoids when attracting men.

stop treating woman like children, that's what im talking about.
they are fully 100% responsible for anything they do, has nothing to do with jacked up chads putting them on leash
the fact that they are slightly subject to change depending on the man does not make them better.
This. High iq OP.

Hating women is high IQ

I hate women because they are vacuous, superficial and stupid. Them not finding me attractive is just the cherry on top. Lots of non-incels hate women for these reasons.