Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm done with baiting IT

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
I wanted to get featured on IT at least one more time and it looks like that has come true:

It's not as fun anymore so I think I'm gonna stop making bait posts. I know I've been posted there at least 8 times so I still feel accomplished. You know, they give the same braindead responses every time so it's not like I gain anything from reading their new comments about me. Writing those posts was fun though and a good opportunity to make edgy jokes so at least there's that.

Last edited:
The fact that they get so outraged really proves they are humorless people. Some of the jokes I made were SO fucking obviously jokes yet they took them at face value every time.

They always take the most obvious bait posts and act like every incel genuienly thinks like that

They always take the most obvious bait posts and act like every incel genuienly thinks like that
They take posts which are basically essays going in depth about things that would never happen in a million years and really think everyone on this site is dead serious about it.

reading ITcel comments is just about the most dull thing ever tbh

nice ITbai post, glad you got them to fall for it

reading ITcel comments is just about the most dull thing ever tbh

nice ITbai post, glad you got them to fall for it
Idk it was fun at first seeing how triggered and upset they all got, but yeah it got dull quick

Damn! You mean the bulk packs are a joke? So much for my hopes and dreams.

Very Sad now );;;;
it's a timeless classic

Normies don't understand the high value of a since of humor

Damn! You mean the bulk packs are a joke? So much for my hopes and dreams.

Very Sad now );;;;
it's a timeless classic
I mean if they actually existed they'd be a fun purchase

I got featured on there once and I wasn't even expecting the post to make it on there

Luckyyyyy.
I haven't had a post be featured but some of my Comments have been

also lmao at this ITcel suggesting that their personality doctrine somehow applies to corpses:

in truth it does not apply to corpses, nor does it apply to women, who have the intelligence of corpses

also lmao at this ITcel suggesting that their personality doctrine somehow applies to corpses:

in truth it does not apply to corpses, nor does it apply to women, who have the intelligence of corpses

That redditor knows from personal experience I take it

"Baby, why so tense? You're like a rock! Loosen up..." Lol

I just have to creepshotmaxx until I get featured :feelsdevil:
I think they sometimes do post creepshots!

the usual ITbait formula tho:

1. make a thread in ID
2. inflammatory title, preferably about women
3. optionally, mention rape and stuff
4. post should be at least a paragraph or two, but short enough that ITcels can get the idea from one ss
5. blatantly contrarian
6. cues which encourage them to whiteknight, which is their sole purpose in life

and for a creepshot post, preferably include a picture of the foid with scathing, sexually frustrated commentary about her

Last edited:
I think they sometimes do post creepshots!

the usual ITbait formula tho:

1. make a thread in ID
2. inflammatory title, preferably about women
3. optionally, mention rape and stuff
4. post should be at least a paragraph or two, but short enough that ITcels can get the idea from one ss
5. cues which encourage them to whiteknight, which is their sole purpose in life

and for a creepshot post, preferably include a picture of the foid with scathing, sexually frustrated commentary about her
Nerd Ok GIF by Froggy Friends

"Baby, why so tense? You're like a rock! Loosen up..." Lol
"I'm sorry, I'm tense bc of your creepy incel personality!! :foidSoy:" - the corpse