Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm developing social anxiety around foids.

R(p)apist1488

R(p)apist1488

Incel trying to be a trucel
★★
When I walk by a pretty foid I start to tense up and shrink into my clothes. I feel myself breathing a little heavier and get fidgity. I hate it so much and I just want to be away from them. I fucking hate it so much.

Just stop putting them on a pedastal so much and this will stop happening. After being fully aware of the BP, I barely feel anything interacting with them

Just stop putting them on a pedastal so much and this will stop happening. After being fully aware of the BP, I barely feel anything interacting with them
Thanks, any advice on how to do this?

Just fully digest that most of them are nasty whores and that they don't give a shit about you. Once you realize they don't want you anyway, you aren't as on edge.

I want them to go away and mimic their voices when they're loud going blahblahblahblah

Just fully digest that most of them are nasty whores and that they don't give a shit about you. Once you realize they don't want you anyway, you aren't as on edge.
Appreciate it boyo.

:)

Appreciate it boyo.

:)
Also, by posting a lot here, it makes you stop caring so much what they think :feelskek::feelskek:. After 23k posts, you kinda internalize all the blackpill fully and aren't as delusional. I wouldn't recommend you post this much though, as it is giga rotting, lmao

i've always been socially anxious because of autism, but around foids i just get sad because i will never cum in their boxes

become a nihilist, remember that worrying does not change the outcome, at all, there is no importance outside of what does and does not happen to you
if you worry about them, you go home alone, and they don't think of you
if you do not worry about them, you STILL GO HOME ALONE and they either do not think of you, or if you laughed, stared at them, or said something, they think badly of you
But what does that matter? Either way, you go home alone. It makes literally zero impact to your life. So by thinking of them, you get mad for nothing, no gain at all

I feel anxious around everyone, even my cousins. Pretty girls dont make me any more nervous.

I've become overly paranoid around them.. I just assume they're all walking spies / feds there to entrap me at some point, no joke. I remember being at a bar recently and a foid bartender started to talk to me.. I look'd up with absolute anxiety, my heart fell to my stomach type of feeling.. and then I realized she was only asking if I wanted another shot of Jack, and I was like "sure, why the fuck not?" before she poured me more alcohol.

Anyways... yah, foids aren't worth giving much attention to. 50% of the population doesn't want anything to do with me, but all my tax dollars go to them and joo's on a regular basis. Thanks, America.

i've always been socially anxious because of autism, but around foids i just get sad because i will never cum in their boxes
Get a job at amazon, then you can leave 'em a little surprise.

i get depressed af and very anxious because of the intense frustration because i know i will never get to fuck the shit out of them

When I walk by a pretty foid I start to tense up and shrink into my clothes. I feel myself breathing a little heavier and get fidgity. I hate it so much and I just want to be away from them. I fucking hate it so much.
me too there is nothing one can do. it's because i can't use them for my pleasure yet they make me yearn for it so deeply

we are programmed to fuck and drain our balls inside of their holes