Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think i'm banned off 4chan forever.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
C7d16dd2c03bc7a22a60434a295c6e94

I think they finally found an excuse to ban me forever on 4chan, it's a real shame because it's the website I use the most, basically the excuse now is, I did some petty thing this time, like avoid spam filters too share a link, but because I've been banned hundreds of times in the past (In the image it only says 50+ JFL they wish) most of which were for things that didn't actually violate any rules (4chan mads are notoriously corrupt, was even a pedo image ring thing going on a few years back they swept under the rug) now they're saying because I've been banned so many times that now i'm permanently banned.

I have been permabanned in the past a few times, but they were for things that were just so blatantly false it was relatively easy to appeal, I don't think there's a way to appeal my way out of this one, i'm gonna try but i'll probably have to change my IP if I want to use the site again. Any decent methods of changing your IP? I've looked up quite a bit and tried quite a few methods but none seem to work for me, I think it might be my ISP, not really sure what the best method is.

Use a VPN or call your isp and change your IP

JFL at going on 4chan post 2013.
8ch.net

JFL at going on 4chan post 2013.
8ch.net
Hipster chan tbh fam, pretty sure i'm permabanned on most of the boards on there aswell tho, not like it'd matter considering how fucking slow it takes to get a reply to your threads.

Hipster chan tbh fam, pretty sure i'm permabanned on m
Enjoy the company of reddit crossposters and retarded normalfags on cuckchan then.

Your IP will change and you will be able to post again within a day at most

Use a VPN or call your isp and change your IP
Most free VPNs don't let you post on 4chan, and even paid ones can be inconsistent. Do you know of any VPNs that aren't blocked on 4chan? The problem with calling my ISP is that I don't pay for my ISP, my parents to so that might be a problem. Altho I am in charge of all the technological maintenance in the house, but i'm not sure how that would go down or what I would even say to the ISP.

delete cookies for 4chan

then go to cmd

/ipconfig release

/ipconfig renew

no more ban

delete cookies for 4chan

then go to cmd

/ipconfig release

/ipconfig renew

no more ban
I swear I've tried this before, but i'll try it again and give results. Pretty sure it wont work tho because my IP has been the same for years no matter what I do to try and change it.

4chan r9k is full of chads and normies now anyway, it's been cucked for years.

What about Opera? Doesnt it have a built in VPN?

Try a chrome extension called ultrasurf
"Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
4chan Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]"
Didn't work.

What about migrating to other imageboards?

"Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
Didn't work.
Unfortunate, that's what I used to use to bypass the firewall at my school

delete cookies for 4chan

then go to cmd

/ipconfig release

/ipconfig renew

no more ban
Tried this pretty extensively through a couple methods via the CMD. Released and Renewed both IPV4 and 6 and renewed em but it didn't work. Am I meant to restart my PC or something?

4chan autobans me. get on my level and get banned from /leftypol/ and /pol/ at the same time.

What about Opera? Doesnt it have a built in VPN?
Looks like they blocked Opera VPN aswell.

Enjoy your ban, why would you want to post on cucked imageboard anyway?

Last I was on 4chan (about 3 years ago, I think), the 4chan moderators were powertripping idiots banned people and shit that they don't like.

I think reddit is shit as well, but it isn't so bad that my desire to go there is completely gone. 4chan is so shitty that I have no desire to go there anymore. Every once in a while I go back to see if 4chan is still ultra shit, and it is usu sally confirmed within an hour or browsing.

Tried this pretty extensively through a couple methods via the CMD. Released and Renewed both IPV4 and 6 and renewed em but it didn't work. Am I meant to restart my PC or something?
if you don't delete the cookies the site can tell you're banned without your ip address and just put you on "ban evasion" for changing your ip.

if ipconfig didnt work then maybe unplug your internet router and wait a few minutes and plug it back in.

if you don't delete the cookies the site can tell you're banned without your ip address and just put you on "ban evasion" for changing your ip.

if ipconfig didnt work then maybe unplug your internet router and wait a few minutes and plug it back in.
I extensively cleared the cookies. I have a cookie wiping program for very specific and sitewide clearing. My IP just didn't change. I have tried unplugging my router before aswell, altho I did not try it this time. None of these solutions are new to me. My IP still remains the same.

Most free VPNs don't let you post on 4chan, and even paid ones can be inconsistent. Do you know of any VPNs that aren't blocked on 4chan? The problem with calling my ISP is that I don't pay for my ISP, my parents to so that might be a problem. Altho I am in charge of all the technological maintenance in the house, but i'm not sure how that would go down or what I would even say to the ISP.
Just use tors VPN

I extensively cleared the cookies. I have a cookie wiping program for very specific and sitewide clearing. My IP just didn't change. I have tried unplugging my router before aswell, altho I did not try it this time. None of these solutions are new to me. My IP still remains the same.
i think it's only NA isps that let you change your ip that way

Just become a TOR or VPNcel

That makes you the ultimate edgy edgelord :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Just become a TOR or VPNcel
Tor is blocked on 4chan, same with most VPNs. If you can recommend a VPN that isn't blocked on 4chan i'd be all for it.

You probably have a static IP address, which is why you can't just delete your cookies, reboot your router and then be unbanned.
Honestly, your best bet when it comes to accessing 4chan through a VPN is by actually buying a cloud server.
You can pay $5 a month on Vultr or DigitalOcean for a machine, boot it up using Windows or Ubuntu, and then setup a VPN through there. Then, you have your own dedicated IP address which hasn't been range blocked by 4chan, and it'll be really fast.
This requires technical knowledge though; Google is your friend.

You probably have a static IP address, which is why you can't just delete your cookies, reboot your router and then be unbanned.
Honestly, your best bet when it comes to accessing 4chan through a VPN is by actually buying a cloud server.
You can pay $5 a month on Vultr or DigitalOcean for a machine, boot it up using Windows or Ubuntu, and then setup a VPN through there. Then, you have your own dedicated IP address which hasn't been range blocked by 4chan, and it'll be really fast.
This requires technical knowledge though; Google is your friend.
Anyway to verify if my IP is static or not? I'm pretty sure its Dynamic and there's just a step i'm missing here that isn't being clarified or its being forced into being static by some setting or something of that nature.

Anyway to verify if my IP is static or not? I'm pretty sure its Dynamic and there's just a step i'm missing here that isn't being clarified or its being forced into being static by some setting or something of that nature.
Static/dynamic IP address isn't determined by anything but your ISP and your router.
Most US ISPs use static IP addresses.
If you notice that your IP address hasn't changed after rebooting your rooter and following the instructions ICanOnlyFapToBDSM provided, or just hasn't changed in general in a few days, you have a static IP address.

Static/dynamic IP address isn't determined by anything but your ISP and your router.
Most US ISPs use static IP addresses.
If you notice that your IP address hasn't changed after rebooting your rooter and following the instructions ICanOnlyFapToBDSM provided, or just hasn't changed in general in a few days, you have a static IP address.
Yeah but is there any way to like 100% verify it manually without a doubt?

My appeal to get unbanned got denied. It's Over.
Emote

wizchan is better anyway.