Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think im adopted and my parents aren't telling me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
After my height thread saying i was 5'7 and both my parents are 5'3 many people said i was adopted which at the time i didn't believe. but after looking at my parents and my sister im very concerned. Im darker skinned than them and i cant see any resemblence between my sister who is much whiter than me (brown shitskin) my mom and dad are also whiter than my shitskin. if true i might rope bro i cant fucking deal with this shit anymore, my added stress+ this coming up IDK. guys help me please

After my height thread saying i was 5'7 and both my parents are 5'3 many people said i was adopted which at the time i didn't believe. but after looking at my parents and my sister im very concerned. Im darker skinned than them and i cant see any resemblence between my sister who is much whiter than me (brown shitskin) my mom and dad are also whiter than my shitskin. if true i might rope bro i cant fucking deal with this shit anymore, my added stress+ this coming up IDK. guys help me please
Should be glad.If you are adopted then you can ascend with your sister

tbh just get a DNA test and see what happening

if you are actually adopted you can live life on 0 fucks, no parents no nothing.. no family to worry about.

I don't think you're adopted. My parents are 5'5 but I'm 5'10. I'm also darker. Maybe we're both adopted

I honestly wouldn't care even if I was adopted.
My parents raised me so they were the ones that gave a shit.

Honestly just sit your dad down and ask. Mom will likely lie

Well at least you were wanted. :feelsbadman:
And sorry for your shit skin. Must be hard.