Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I’m about to drop out

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Literally the first day back to school. It’s my fourth year of college, I’ve been working towards my masters. For years, including high school but especially college, I’ve just pushed through with nothing but sheer determination. I’ve basically ignored my loneliness the entire time. But it’s finally reaching a breaking point. I just can’t do it anymore.

What’s the fucking point. Being in the classes just hurts me. I hate even seeing these girls I could never even dream to be close to. And every single chad i see I literally want to murder him. You see him on his phone almost all day, and you already know what he’s doing. Talking to Stacy. And getting the numbers of the girls in the class with him. How am I supposed to even give a single fuck about the class. Or anything in fucking life.

I was sitting in class today thinking about how I wished assisted suicide was a thing for “healthy” people. And I was thinking about how I wished I could sue my parents/the government for allowing my existence to happen. It should be criminal. The existence we live in is literally worse than any torture I can imagine. At least those being tortured probably have had love, intimacy.

Just think about how pathetic that is. It’s unthinkable to everyone else in the class. What do you think is going through their heads? The same bullshit all normies think about. They’re just relaxed. They have a great day ahead of them. They have things to look forward to, not just that day, but their entire lives.

Would they ever think that the one guy in there is literally wishing he was dead? While the teacher is speaking, I’m sitting there wondering why I was condemned to this suffering. Literally on the verge of tears the entire class because my life is finally just unbearable. Genuinely wishing I hadn’t been born, because now I have to contend with my natural fear of death just escape endless pain. Literally crying almost constantly every day.

But they have no idea. No one understands. I don’t even want anything crazy. I never asked for a lot. Just for a hand to hold.

People will unironically tell you to take a shower and polish your shoes. People only give advice to virtue signal.

Seriously fuck you if you drop out. Come on man education has nothing to do with your social life. Don't waste your life and make it even worse.

What's your situation exactly? Ugly, short, social anxiety?

I think I'm going to pass out

What do you think is going through their heads?

Fucking nothing. Say what you want about the NPC meme but I swear these people seem more robotic than my fellow autistics.

College did the same to me. My mental health became so bad that I had to drop out. I was in such bad state that there would have been no chance that I continue. I'm glad I dropped out. I think I would have roped, gone ER or suffered irreversible psychological damage if I continued.

I recovered completely within a few years and got back in college again, even though I don't go to class. I just prepare for exams and that's it.

College did the same to me. My mental health became so bad that I had to drop out. I was in such bad state that there would have been no chance that I continue. I'm glad I dropped out. I think I would have roped, gone ER or suffered irreversible psychological damage if I continued.

I recovered completely within a few years and got back in college again, even though I don't go to class. I just prepare for exams and that's it.
thats why i left schooling and i fuck this everything, my hs made me more depressed than i was before

College is suifuel when you know what you are missing out

People will unironically tell you to take a shower and polish your shoes. People only give advice to virtue signal.

This.

But don't drop out. Finish your degree and get out of there.

all i can tell you is dont make your situation worse if you can help it. hope that makes sense.

College is just another scam made by (((them))). But seriously, college/university is a joke and is part 2 of high school. High school is part 1 and is considered the "tutorial".

so it is better to kick the bucket if you can't stand it, because nothing will change if it continues the way it is

Literally the first day back to school. It’s my fourth year of college, I’ve been working towards my masters. For years, including high school but especially college, I’ve just pushed through with nothing but sheer determination. I’ve basically ignored my loneliness the entire time. But it’s finally reaching a breaking point. I just can’t do it anymore.

What’s the fucking point. Being in the classes just hurts me. I hate even seeing these girls I could never even dream to be close to. And every single chad i see I literally want to murder him. You see him on his phone almost all day, and you already know what he’s doing. Talking to Stacy. And getting the numbers of the girls in the class with him. How am I supposed to even give a single fuck about the class. Or anything in fucking life.

I was sitting in class today thinking about how I wished assisted suicide was a thing for “healthy” people. And I was thinking about how I wished I could sue my parents/the government for allowing my existence to happen. It should be criminal. The existence we live in is literally worse than any torture I can imagine. At least those being tortured probably have had love, intimacy.

Just think about how pathetic that is. It’s unthinkable to everyone else in the class. What do you think is going through their heads? The same bullshit all normies think about. They’re just relaxed. They have a great day ahead of them. They have things to look forward to, not just that day, but their entire lives.

Would they ever think that the one guy in there is literally wishing he was dead? While the teacher is speaking, I’m sitting there wondering why I was condemned to this suffering. Literally on the verge of tears the entire class because my life is finally just unbearable. Genuinely wishing I hadn’t been born, because now I have to contend with my natural fear of death just escape endless pain. Literally crying almost constantly every day.

But they have no idea. No one understands. I don’t even want anything crazy. I never asked for a lot. Just for a hand to hold.
Same happened to me, I just can't cope anymore.

Stay the course!

Never surrender! Never give up!

dont quit now if u so close to getting out of there

Don’t give up. You’re almost done, soon you can career max. Do you have the option of taking some of your classes online?

I know how you feel. I go through the same struggle daily. There's no respite for incels.

Honestly, I would tell him to finish his college degree. At least that would get him a decent job.

Exactly why would you drop out when school is literally your only hope of achieving anything. You can't make it in the world with your "charisma" can you?

Exactly why would you drop out when school is literally your only hope of achieving anything. You can't make it in the world with your "charisma" can you?
I am in school as well, in a master's program. At least I'll be able to get a decent job and maybe get a third-world foid to carry my offspring.

Imagine going to college as an incel.. I couldn’t think of a worse place to be.

college was automatically out of the question the day I lost my hair

the college experience/relationships comes first, education is secondary. How can a starving man even think about anything other than food? College is a waste of time in more ways than one if you’re low SMV

The worst is having to work hard but not being able to play hard.

That's how I feel as well no point in getting a degree with you will be dead soon.