Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think if you're still an incel a few years after graduating Uni then it's over

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I'm still in college so I have hope. However, if I graduate Uni and can't find a girlfriend or even just a casual hook up then I'll know I'm prob destined to be forever alone. One of the biggest things holding me back from asking foids out is that if I get rejected, it will give me anxiety seeing them around campus. But if I'm an adult with a steady job, I doubt I would care about getting rejected by some 18 or 19 year old. I actually know this not very good looking kid who I bet was an incel for many years; he recently graduated summa cum laude from a top Ivy League and is now dating an 18 year old who is way out of his league.

If you're kissless past 21 it's over.
It's unfathomable to not have kissed a foid at an age were people used to have kids not that long ago

It's unfathomable to not have kissed a foid at an age were people used to have kids not that long ago

21? It's considered weird to not have had your first kiss at 15. It's long over by 21.

Its over by the time your born with bad genes

Its over by the time your born with bad genes

you gotta be insane to think you'll magically change your genes an get a better bone structure in your teens/20s

Fuark, 21 is too young tbh. I still have some hope but still.

I just graduated, and am still a virgin. I don't see how I can lose it.

i have 3 more years of uni left. But i know its over

yup basically by 25 u will definitely know if its over or not

The only way I think for you is going to campus parties and try to fuck with a drunk foid, thats the only way.

:cryfeels:

There's posters all over my uni about "call it out" and shit. I'd strongly recommend if you value your place on the course to not do that.
Yes, universities are becoming nanny states catering to foids first and foremost. You'd be better off trying to crash a pool party at an off campus apartment complex with a lot of students.

University police crack down on that shit though.
I think in those campus that are like mini cities, a low inhib incel can do some dirty things