Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I think if ever i got the chance to ascend it would be a deadly bloody explosion of years of pent up self hatred, humiliation n insanity

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
grape moment
God knows what will happen thats why he wont send pussy around here

I would beat these whores into a bloody pulp, until they become mentally retarded, then I will fuck all their holes, and post the nudes online for the whole world to see how pathetic and weak they are. :feelshmm:

I would beat these whores into a bloody pulp, until they become mentally retarded, then I will fuck all their holes, and post the nudes online for the whole world to see how pathetic and weak they are. :feelshmm:
Basedcel
I will make her acknowledge how evil foids really are(even if shes unconscious of it herself) make her repent n then choke her to nothingness(in gta)

Basedcel
I will make her acknowledge how evil foids really are(even if shes unconscious of it herself) make her repent n then choke her to nothingness(in gta)
Holy based mang :feelsaww:

My ascension would be more romantic than casanova, jej

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back