Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i was supposed to be a chadlite but it went wrong

S

shibo

Officer
Well no one hate on me but i think i was meant to be a chadlite but it went wrong and let me explain why:

Mouth breathing probably fucked my face up alot

And when i was a kid i was very physically gifted. Fast runner, very athletic and such. However im not sure what happened to my athletic ability as i now have knee and back pain. Maybe gaming too much as a kid or im just injury prone.

Lastly bad genes despite having fairly good looking parents maybe i got some from a ugly ancestor who knows
So now i am ugly and fat face fat cheeks bad jawline and such

Well no one hate on me but i think i was meant to be a chadlite but it went wrong and let me explain why:

Mouth breathing probably fucked my face up alot

And when i was a kid i was very physically gifted. Fast runner, very athletic and such. However im not sure what happened to my athletic ability as i now have knee and back pain. Maybe gaming too much as a kid or im just injury prone.

Lastly bad genes despite having fairly good looking parents maybe i got some from a ugly ancestor who knows

So now i am ugly and fat face fat cheeks bad jawline and such
what race r u? cuz if ethnic that probably explains it

You didn't do anything wrong, due to your nucleic acids you were destined to have an unattractive face

ethnic but i live in a very ethnic area few white and black ppl
thats why u were cursed with ugly looks

cuz ethnic genes are weaker than nigger or cracker genes

Don't worry about gaming too much. It can't be more than I've done and my body and mind are fine. The effects are myths.

thats why u were cursed with ugly looks

cuz ethnic genes are weaker than nigger or cracker genes
blacks are usually ugly wtf are u talking about. most white foids find all blacks unattractive

Don't worry about gaming too much. It can't be more than I've done and my body and mind are fine. The effects are myths.
But obviously there's a line just like anything else.

Your genetics, and DNA alone is the reason why you look the way you do. Don´t believe to much in the mouthbreathing theory, in my opinion it is cope. We always look for an explanation which is not always there.

blacks are usually ugly wtf are u talking about. most white foids find all blacks unattractive
ur right but they have better than ethnics in athletics or testosterone levels

Your genetics, and DNA alone is the reason why you look the way you do. Don´t believe to much in the mouthbreathing theory, in my opinion it is cope. We always look for an explanation which is not always there.
You post this garbage all over the forum and it's not true. Mouthbreathing is a huge cause of inceldom. Just google mouthbreathing and facial development

I kinda feel like I could have at least been normie if it wasn't for my nose, which sticks out 1 inch from my face. In 2008 I wanted a nose job because I was young then but now I'm 30 I can't see the point.

But yeah, I feel where you are coming from, OP.