Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I was pedo-baited by the police

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
So when I first signed up to this website in 2018 I discussed a few JB threads and gave my views on aoc, writing that I think it should be lower than 16. I said hebephilia was somewhat normal and natural in males etc. It's free speech.

About 4 months after creating an account here and the several JB threads I get a phone call at 7pm one Wednesday on my cellphone (I was eating a Chinese takeaway and watching TV). It was a younger girls voice, somebody I had never met. I told her why she called me and she said a man called Mr Singh had told her too. I told her I don't know a Mr Singh (I don't know anybody I'm a loner), and she started to giggle and I overheard another JB giggling in the background. I asked her how old she was and she replied "14". I tell her I'm 40 and I don't know a Mr singh. She then started to giggle again with her friend in the background. I ask them where they were from and she replied "Batley" (a suburb of Leeds, UK) which is about 70 miles from my home. She then says she finds older men attractive. I immediately put down the phone.

So what do you think?

Last edited:
Getting phone calls from prime jb :chad: :banhammer:

That's fucked af ngl.

probably a prank call

At least you can say you got a phone call from a girl I guess.
Threads on AOC always garner a lot of attention its easy to pull them up from google.

It was "the touching man" of course. :rolleyes:

Wtf thats creepy as fuck. Probably a prank call and they randomly called you and trolled you.

So when I first signed up to this website in 2018 I discussed a few JB threads and gave my views on aoc, writing that I think it should be lower than 16. I said hebephilia was somewhat normal and natural in males etc. It's free speech.

About 4 months after creating an account here and the several JB threads I get a phone call at 7pm one Wednesday on my cellphone (I was eating a Chinese takeaway and watching TV). It was a younger girls voice, somebody I had never met. I told her why she called me and she said a man called Mr Singh had told her too. I told her I don't know a Mr Singh (I don't know anybody I'm a loner), and she started to giggle and I overheard another JB giggling in the background. I asked her how old she was and she replied "14". I tell her I'm 40 and I don't know a Mr singh. She then started to giggle again with her friend in the background. I ask them where they were from and she replied "Batley" (a suburb of Leeds, UK) which is about 70 miles from my home. She then says she finds older men attractive. I immediately put down the phone.

So what do you think?
It was a prank call i believe.

Wtf thats creepy as fuck. Probably a prank call and they randomly called you and trolled you.

It was pedo hunters.

The op got doxed years back and I assume his landline wasn't ex-directory.

Either that or a couple of foids playing a prank with a phone book. My sister did similar shit back in the day too making salacious calls to strangers.

Just prank callers probably.

IF REAL HOLY FUCK WATCH OUT MAN

Are you a curry or paki?
Maybe you are being invited to grooming gangmaxx

Probably police/vigilantes trying to bait you. You should have ended the call as soon as she told her suspicious age.

I get calls like that all the time bro.

"The gigglers..."

Good thing my security programs always let me know the gps coordinates of ALL calls.

Let's just say my basement is full. And there's a waiting list to get in.

On the plus side my bitcoin wallet is doing very well. Doing. Very. Well.

I have my eye on a nice island in the Caribbean. Plenty of reefs to keep the scum out. Yes.

My submarine is almost done being built. (It runs on bio-diesel)

'Nuff said.

I've been messaged by at least 2 jbs on discord

So what do you think?

The way you handled that was very smart, it was probably a prank call anyway, you dial a random number and you mess with the person on the other side, they likely just happened to dial your number, weird series of coincidences though

i wonder who would answer if you (or someone) called back. seems really weird. You may have inadvertently stumbled into Mr. Singh's operation.

It was definitely those faggots who catch pedophiles. They lure men in with jb calls and then fuck up his life. They got nothing better to do. Good thing you hung up.

Did you enter your phone number anywhere during a registration for anything? It might have been leaked in some data breach.

But odds are high that it was just a prank call based on the info you gave. Entrapment happens online. Law enforcement operations of this sort don't use civilians, let alone minors.

those cocksuckers have different numbers for aoc Tfu on them stupid faggots