Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think I was blackpilled at an early age, but didn't know how to get out of it.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
So, in my own mental recollection, these problems and the awareness around them began around age 16. It hit me one day, I have almost no friends, no gf, haven't had sex or even kissed a girl, and on top of that, this is when the hookup culture of 12, 13 year olds having casual sexual experiences started making the news. So yeah, I thought, I must be a loser.

But in terms of shit outside of myself and issues, I was always aware almost if not a hyper awareness over what you would now refer to as the black pill. In my mind/observation, others could "get away with it" more than me or anyone else, not even just sex/dating stuff, like social behavorial stuff and when you feel like a pariah, that might be too strong a word, and people are dicks to you, granted I was somewhere between socially awkward and trying too hard and lacking enough self awarenesses growing up, whole other thing, and yeah, girls go for guys like that, we can get into the minutiae and exceptions and the cost of tunnel vision from that, but you know what I mean, and sometimes it wasn't the looks/attractiveness per se, it was behavorial as well. So yeah, if that makes sense.

i always felt like others could "get away with it" too. i always had that blackpill in the back of my mind but didnt know why and even doubted myself on it. now i see everything thanks to the blackpill. the blackpill is knowledge and knowledge is power.