Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I settled for a good method.

K

KvltWarrior98

Banned
-
And no, it's not the rope; well not after what happened the last time I tried that...

As of late, I did a lot of research on the most effective ways to end yourself. At first i thought overdose, but the success rate isn't great. Gun is clean and would be ideal but - considering my country's legislation - difficult to get your hands on, plus the time I tried one year ago, I failed the psychology test (it was quite clear that I intended to procure a gun only for committing suicide).

So then I thought: why not just stop putting fuel in the machine? I already am at a point of near starvation every day (for the last 3 weeks or so, since the exam session has begun), so why not?

Ignoring hunger isn't difficult, especially with mediation - and the peculiar hypothalamic condition I suffer. Problem most people have is that with starvation you also lose the ability to feel thirst, and death by dehydration is very painful indeed. (Terminal dehydration implies immense cephalic pain that without pain suppressors is highly unlikely I will be able to go trough and not give up)

I've read peer reviewed articles on suicide claiming that as long you stay hydrated starvation is absolutely painless - especially in the later days. As your body becomes more and more energy deficient, fatigue becomes ever more prevalent and in the end your nevrax or your myocardium just fails.

I might take some anorectic drugs with me to help, and lock myself in my room - in the apartament in which I already live alone. 

I have a secure location and a method, all that remains is basically the most important question: when? I have no intention of telling anybody - in real life - and as nobody really suspects my plans, the moment I will have started this, it will be too late. I doubt I'll bother with a short note, as I'm fearful people will take that as fishing for sympathy, which I really hate. I just want to go with what little dignity I have left. However, my philosophical treatise that I have been working for months is where I shall explain the why and - probably - how I shall end myself. I only need to finish that.

At this very moment it is not a question of if, but of when...

Isent starvation a slow and agonizing way to go?

/pol/cel said:
Apparently by OP not.
But tbh gun is best imo.

St.Tropez said:
Apparently by OP not.
But tbh gun is best imo.

Id say sleeping pills or wrist slitting.

Charcoal method, dude. Why prolong the agony with a slow method?

/pol/cel said:

Not after you finish all your glycogen reserves. I also plan on taking as many soporific drugs as possible to keep myself mostly asleep during all that time.

The moment my body will have burned trough the glycogen, and then the fat (it will probably take some days), it will be over. As protein is destroyed, all semblance of a normal functioning of the nervous system will fade.

How long will that take? In the process, your teeth will fall out. Your hair.
Why not go with carbon monoxide? You do not necessarily need charcoal for that. Combine large quantities of formic acid and sulfuric acid in a confined space. Will release large amounts of carbon monoxide.

"In a sealed car a standard 1/4 bag of charcoal should be many times more than enough to reach the concentration in 1 hour but to be on the safest side you should probably wait longer than an hour or even better buy a c0 detector and wait for 20,000+ ppm. I'm guessing some of the co is going to escape when you enter."

Classic_Jarvis said:
How long will that take? In the process, your teeth will fall out. Your hair.
Why not go with carbon monoxide? You do not necessarily need charcoal for that. Combine large quantities of formic acid and sulfuric acid in a confined space. Will release large amounts of carbon monoxide.

"In a sealed car a standard 1/4 bag of charcoal should be many times more than enough to reach the concentration in 1 hour but to be on the safest side you should probably wait longer than an hour or even better buy a c0 detector and wait for 20,000+ ppm. I'm guessing some of the co is going to escape when you enter."

I am right now reading about carbon monoxide intoxication. It seems to be a quite effective method and a relatively painless one.

Honestly, I must read a bit more about it. But for the moment, the first choice is starvation.

It is more likely to never even the reach the moment of teeth loss or hair loss, tbh. As until then a heart attack is imminent. Plus, I will burn out fast, as I currently have 11% body fat and quite hypertrophied muscles...

Why not just jump head-first from a high enough place?

starving yourself is one of the slowest and agonising ways to die. would not advise.

Jockcel said:

shitty fucking method

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87

Classic_Jarvis said:
Jockcel said:
shitty fucking method
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovi%C4%87
It has 99% effectiveness though.

Virginp0wers said:
starving yourself is one of the slowest and agonising ways to die. would not advise.

anorexic girls seem die OK by that method, so idk

Jockcel said:

no it doesn't

Classic_Jarvis said:
Virginp0wers said:
anorexic girls seem die OK by that method, so idk

Jockcel said:
no it doesn't

Yeah I exaggerated, but it's still way up there with 93.4%. I found a better method right now though: Hit by train (96%). Nothing beats gun, but gun is hard to obtain.

The only reliable, painless methods are Nembutal\OxyCodone\Fentanyl OD or CO poisoning.

Jockcel said:
Yeah I exaggerated, but it's still way up there with 93.4%. I found a better method right now though: Hit by train (96%). Nothing beats gun, but gun is hard to obtain.

I don't believe in the effectiveness of those methods, but most importantly, I wouldn't feel at ease with any violent method. Not all methods are for everyone. 

For anyone considering suicide, I suggest they do some research first. The worst would be to survive a botched attempt.

https://8ch.net/suicide/index.html

im a neet who lives in their parents house, i am a fucking useless broken cunt

i miss out on everything, i am a fucking failure cunt all because i am missing some fucking centimetres of fucking bone in my fucking face

tenta said:
im a neet who lives in their parents house, i am a fucking useless broken cunt

i miss out on everything, i am a fucking failure cunt all because i am missing some fucking centimetres of fucking bone in my fucking face

Feels really bad man...

KvltWarrior98 said:
Feels really bad man...

you have no idea buddy boyo!

even if i lived in a mansion i would still want to die

tenta said:
even if i lived in a mansion i would still want to die

yep, believe me, it matters not where you stay. True, I might have my own apartament - a shithole in the middle of a busy city - but even if I stayed with my parents, my thoughts wouldn't have changed.

It really doesn't matter if you have a huge sprawling mansion with a pool and personal sauna; if you cannot fill the place with - even some sort of semblance of life and happiness - then it's the same as to not having it.

I was sick once and didmt eat anything for 3 weeks. It’s like nofap, only the first few days are hard.