Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think i offended a neckbeard mod

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
https://i.imgur.com/mlgKBJb.png

EVEN THE MODS ARE CUCKED. JUST LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. 

some of you dumb cunts dont know what the meaning of blackpill is. the uncomfortable truth. 
why do we allow religious bantar here? what the actual fuck. that would be bannable just by the nature of this sub.

i just tried to delete my account but that feature is not even available. power tripping neckbeard mods

Hm.

Telling people to people to get the fuck out over their religious beliefs is unacceptable. If you have a problem with that or my decision, I suggest reaching out to a different mod or @Sergeantincel. I stand by my decision.

PS: I'm agnostic atheist so it's pretty much impossible for me to be offended by religious discussions.

not sure what you said, cant speak to that, but i dont approve of insulting someone else's beliefs

those are precious copes and are all that an incel has

those answers are unknowable and coping is required

blickpall said:

mods, let's not censor speech here, regardless of how infantile or inflammatory. This isn't reddit.

mods, let's not censor speech here, regardless of how infantile or inflammatory. This isn't reddit.

weservenomsg said:
are you moronic?
how dare you claim to be blackpilled while believing in the biggest blue pill cope ever told?
i was atheist by 15 and nihilist by 19. this was pre blackpill. how does one even discover a blackpill board while being so ignorant.
literally get the fuck out. you arent contributing anything here with that mindset. you are worse than trolls.

Post in question.

Violates these rules:

"No proselytizing / Pushing agenda."
"Persecution"

Link to rules:

https://incels.is/Thread-Rules-and-Terminology

This is why I still think that a subforum named "Serious Debate" or "For Serious Topics" or something of that sort might be worth considering. In it, you could then post all that religious, political stuff that WILL inevitably pop up where adult men meet anyway. This forum HAS a good deal of 25+ users, and it's just unrealistic to assume that in a gathering of 25+ men, politics and religion will never pop up, and we only talk about pussy 24/7. 

So make "Offtopic" for games and shit and everything random, "Serious" for politics/religion/art and "Incel" being the main forum for the 90% of the main topic. Of course, there are always some dangers involved in adding subforums, namely the forum becoming slower, generally more serious as people then take more time to check grammar and sources, etc. and ... well, more like a "regular" forum and less like a chan board or a sub who are all super fast usually. 

Just food for thought.

Red Shambhala said:
This is why I still think that a subforum named "Serious Debate" or "For Serious Topics" or something of that sort might be worth considering. In it, you could then post all that religious, political stuff that WILL inevitably pop up where adult men meet anyway.

Do you consider the manner in which OP brought up the subject to be the way and adult man would bring up a "serious debate?"

There can be no debate about religion, unless it is debate within the confines of said religion. Debate between atheists and religious people will never make any headway in any direction.

blickpall said:
Do you consider the manner in which OP brought up the subject to be the way and adult man would bring up a "serious debate?" 

My idea/hope was that they could simply ignore the "Serious"-subforum then, since it doesn't hold anything of interest for them.

Red Shambhala said:
My idea/hope was that they could simply ignore the "Serious"-subforum then, since it doesn't hold anything of interest for them.

I like this idea too. Would be really interested in serious discussion and these topics always go under very fast because most people prefer shitposting (which is totally ok too).

blickpall said:
Hm.

Telling people to people to get the fuck out over their religious beliefs is unacceptable. If you have a problem with that or my decision, I suggest reaching out to a different mod or @Sergeantincel. I stand by my decision.

PS: I'm agnostic atheist so it's pretty much impossible for me to be offended by religious discussions.

Fuck off back to reddit you cuck.

yeah I don't support this decision.

so we cant diss islam/judaism which are very oppressive and backwards ideologies???

I thought most people could say anything they want.

Looks like we have to abide by the rules and be careful with what we say at times. However, a lot of us still won't be aware.

Is there a thread entailing rules of this forum stickied somewhere else?

EDIT: reading one of the rules, I think, I may have broken one a few days ago.