Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I might literally be going insane.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I can't stand living in this hellish loop. Sure, I have *some* friends, but not many, and tbh they lifemog me to oblivion. All of them have girlfriends, good jobs and majors, are neurotypical, have talents, etc. I just feel mediocre in every way. I can't stand the lack of sex and gf anymore. I feel like the universe is taunting me with my high sex drive. It's like I'm chasing the fucking dragon here. I'm having trouble fantasizing about sex because I know that I will never get to experience sex irl. I masturbate like 6 times a day to get orgasms but I know it will never compare to the pure euphoria of intercourse. All of my peers have fucked THOUSANDS OF TIMES WHILE I FUCKING ROT I HATE MY EXISTENCE SO MUCH. If only I was a FOOT TALLER MY LIFE WOULD BE AMAZING. My mental stability is in SERIOUS jeoprody because of my inceldom and I feel fucking trapped in the fucking matrix. I NEED TO ESCAPE BUT I CAN'T- EXISTENCE IS CRUEL.

There's no escape

Literally no girl replies my mesages what a fucking nightmare

I'm in the same boat as you

nutting wrong wid that ,
sanity and sobriety are terrible places to be in.

We are all going to die here, death is inevitable

I can relate. I've been suicidal for years, it's only getting worse. My ability to manage stressful things in life is becoming harder and harder as time goes by.

Can relate. First tried roping at 8 (stupid child brain thought pulling a bookshelf on myself was sufficient because I saw it in a movie). Parents had to keep a close eye on me ever since. It's a loop that never ends.

I just came back from insane
And all i got was this "slightly imperfect" t-shirt.

Can relate. First tried roping at 8 (stupid child brain thought pulling a bookshelf on myself was sufficient because I saw it in a movie). Parents had to keep a close eye on me ever since. It's a loop that never ends.
Blackpilled since birth. You knew it was over even before you were a teenager. Brutal.

I can relate. I've been suicidal for years, it's only getting worse. My ability to manage stressful things in life is becoming harder and harder as time goes by.
Are you still alive bro?

6238BD44 0348 45F9 B138 4272983BF634

Are you still alive bro?

Barely surviving, I'm in trouble with the law, likely lose my job and reputation if my boss will find out about my drug driving incident several months ago, I wasn't employed at the time this happened.

I've been LDARring for months and willing to die. I don't have courage to hang myself literally, the firearm or exit bag method is the easiest method to go. I've had numerous impulsive thoughts about ending myself with a firearm, only if I had one.

Barely surviving, I'm in trouble with the law, likely lose my job and reputation if my boss will find out about my drug driving incident several months ago, I wasn't employed at the time this happened.

I've been LDARring for months and willing to die. I don't have courage to hang myself literally, the firearm or exit bag method is the easiest method to go. I've had numerous impulsive thoughts about ending myself with a firearm, only if I had one.
Are you sure you'll lose your job if its several months ago? Whats going to be the consequence from the Law? Hang in there bro

It wAre you sure you'll lose your job if its several months ago? Whats going to be the consequence from the Law? Hang in there bro
It's different case because of drugs, I drove my car off the road, I was arrested later that evening. Driving a car was not my intention, I went outside when I was tripping on LSD, locked myself out of my apartment, I ended up driving a car. I had to pay fines and they might put me on substance abuse monitoring.