Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think i might have been infected with the Coronavirus

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
For the past 2 days my mom has been sick. Shes been feeling tired, having headaches, and now shes even started coughing.
If she has the virus then I definitely have it too. Idk I've been feeling weird today. I'll wait 2 days and see if I start feeling sickish

@Bleachcel thoughts?

youll survive, but your mom might die

Should probably fly a plane into a building just in case

My mother visited my sister and her husband, even though they've been suffering from a sore throat/headache and diarrhea respectively.

:feelsugh:

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it’s nothing. They say most people they tested in Korea had either flu or were just paranoid and rushed to the hospital thinking they have corona. Just chill out and don’t stress yourself about it, if you had the virus then fuck it there was nothing you could do to prevent it.

For the past 2 days my mom has been sick. Shes been feeling tired, having headaches, and now shes even started coughing.
If she has the virus then I definitely have it too. Idk I've been feeling weird today. I'll wait 2 days and see if I start feeling sickish

Hmmm, I wondER what you should do

Hope you and your mom are ok brocel

You will most definitely survive it if you are below 50. See it as an opportunity to grow and perhaps infect others.

You will most definitely survive it if you are below 50. See it as an opportunity to grow and perhaps infect others.
ye and get %20-%30 permament lung damage jfl this virus is no joke bro :feelstrash:

If u live in the UK I'll pm u details on where we can meet so u can give it to me

Hope your moma doesn't die brocel.
Mom's tendies are best tendies.

Brutal to read it its over for you

If it's any consolation, Italy's health minister revealed that 99% of Italians who died had other chronic illnesses as well. If you and your mom are in good health, you should be fine.