Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I might have become too skinny.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
A few months ago I was a fat piece of shit and felt like shit. So I have healthmaxxed but I fear that I have become too skinny now. I look like a curry twink faggot now.

I don’t want to be a fat piece of shit and my whole body becomes sore if I lift weights. Also I don’t really like eating and only like eating junk food to gain weight. I don’t like that body building boiled chicken or whatever the fuck they eat. I either like fruits and vegetables or Maccas and KFC. So I am not sure of what to do.

Then again I am incel, so I don’t think it even matters if I look like a twink faggot

To be specific. I am 5’10” (179cm) and 72kg (159 pounds) at the moment.

The soreness is key, brocel. :feelsjuice:

I’m 5:9 74kg, aiming for 69 kg to get abs and get ripped

are you white

A few months ago I was a fat piece of shit and felt like shit. So I have healthmaxxed but I fear that I have become too skinny now. I look like a curry twink faggot now.

I don’t want to be a fat piece of shit and my whole body becomes sore if I lift weights. Also I don’t really like eating and only like eating junk food to gain weight. I don’t like that body building boiled chicken or whatever the fuck they eat. I either like fruits and vegetables or Maccas and KFC. So I am not sure of what to do.

Then again I am incel, so I don’t think it even matters if I look like a twink faggot

Mogs me. You can easily ogremaxx to a good extend, I recommend you to keep on working out on calisthenics and martial arts so you can atleast have the strength to potentially protect yourself.

No matter how much I eat or workout I can't gain mass, don't end up like me.

Im 62 kg at 176 cm and its ok tbh

That's not skinny imo, a bit above ideal actually (depends on your muscle mass tho)

I'm 67kg at 174cm and I have belly fat and I feel fat
Bird bones. I’m 61kg at 5’6 and am have belly fat :feelsrope:

That's more just slim than skinny. Frame is the key I think.

That’s not too skinny at all

5’10” (179cm

Fuck im only 5'8

I'm 5'10 and 70kg also. Sucks having a small frame. Women hate skinny guys too. Then again if we gained weight we would just become skinnyfat anyway so might as well just stay skinny