Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I might be an NPC in this simulation

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I feel like an empty shell with nothing in it. I imagine this is what it's like to be an NPC

Everyones a npc, except me.

It's over for NPCcels

Nothing is real. Wake up. Open your third eye and see for yourself

Isn't everyone an NPC technically? I don't think anyone can take over my body and control me and last time I checked I can't do the same either. If I could I'd just possess a Chad and go out to fuck foids or I'd become a foid and then fuck myself. Is it gay to fuck yourself if you hacked into a girls brain?

Isn't everyone an NPC technically? I don't think anyone can take over my body and control me and last time I checked I can't do the same either. If I could I'd just possess a Chad and go out to fuck foids or I'd become a foid and then fuck myself. Is it gay to fuck yourself if you hacked into a girls brain?
If you think everyone is an NPC you're an NPC

We are all a bug

who can play you other than you though?
You misunderstand the analogy, player characters are playing the game, aware of the game or have the capacity to be, non player characters are just on a script, no inner voice, no dreams, no inner monologue, no better than a GTAV pedestrian, they make up 75% of the population, and that's generously low.

npc = forced meme

You misunderstand the analogy, player characters are playing the game, aware of the game or have the capacity to be, non player characters are just on a script, no inner voice, no dreams, no inner monologue, no better than a GTAV pedestrian, they make up 75% of the population, and that's generously low.
I doubt 75% of the population doesnt have an inner voice. Yes a lot of normies are stupid but acting like you're the only person who has hopes and dreams and an inner monologue is special snowflake tier coping
npc = forced meme

Chad is the actual protagonists of this world. Incels are the NPC