Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I might be a scentcell

N

NorwodingGymcel

Banned
-

I think I just need to have a nice scent and I will no longer need to post on here. I can finally leave the house! It worked for the Chad-lite in the video, why not me?

No showers can also give you a scent.

lol ill never wear perfuem i hate that stuff

Curries are scentcels

No showers can also give you a scent.

Legit. I know a chadlite that goes days without showering and sometimes wreaks of onions from not wearing antiperspirant. And guess what... He still does well with women even on his smelly days. Why you might ask ?

F A C E
A
C
E

Niggah I be a "celcel" basically all the cels you can be in one male specimen.

It's funny because normies will try a lot of stuff like like fashionmaxing and scentmaxing and watchmaxing, etc. JFL!

Legit. I know a chadlite that goes days without showering and sometimes wreaks of onions from not wearing antiperspirant. And guess what... He still does well with women even on his smelly days. Why you might ask ?

F A C E
A
C
E

Preach it, brother.

F A C E
A
C
E
That's gross, tbh, even with face. But bishes will call it natural smell, pheromones

That's gross, tbh, even with face. But bishes will call it natural smell, pheromones

Yup. He even hooked up with a chubby girl and she sucked him off and he hadn't bathed in 2 fucking days and had smegma on his uncut dick. She didn't give a shit and he fucked her.

Brutal hygienecope for sub 5/10 men.

Just wear axe and smell like a 14 year old chad.

Yup. He even hooked up with a chubby girl and she sucked him off and he hadn't bathed in 2 fucking days and had smegma on his uncut dick. She didn't give a shit and he fucked her.

Brutal hygienecope for sub 5/10 men.
Damn, I'm now astroblackpilled, sucking smegma cock, some day I will hate women forever