Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I may have bipolar disorder

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
Should I tell a doctor? Is it just the result of this life I've had? What do they do to treat it? Will I get brainwashed from the pills they give?

If anyone has it please give me advice

I think you can't treat it.
I used to say : only love can fix your problems. But rn I know that love is just illusion.

I'm saying this as someone with type 2 bipolarism: They'll give you lithium bicarbonate and probably some antidepressant. These medications will make you slightly less depressed, far less manic, and ruin your ability to stay alert or focused on anything. Be prepared to total any vehicles you might be driving, and be prepared to lose any paid you may have.

I'm saying this as someone with type 2 bipolarism: They'll give you lithium bicarbonate and probably some antidepressant. These medications will make you slightly less depressed, far less manic, and ruin your ability to stay alert or focused on anything. Be prepared to total any vehicles you might be driving, and be prepared to lose any paid you may have.
Sounds awful, I'd rather just live with it than get fucked by those pills
Also if I get diagnosed, could that ruin potential employers from hiring me?

Don't take pills, they will make you manic if you don't take it as prescribed.

Like michael said I recommend you to not take pills it will make you worse.

I’m diagnosed with bipolar, I think it’s better without medication tbh.

It probably varies though.

Get ready to get zombified from all the mood stabilizers.

I don’t think I’m bipolar, but I experience mood swings, the tiniest thing can change my mood and I’ll remain that way until something else fucks with my emotions. I used to say it may just be puberty but I’ve finished it now.

Get ready to get zombified from all the mood stabilizers.

Last edited:
i have schizoaffective and i cant even hold a job so....
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that
I wish there was a way to treat things like that and other mental problems without getting zombified

its ok, i wont breed though, imo people with genetic mental illness shouldnt breed. If its going to pass on , bi-polar schiz, derpression, shouldnt breed .
If they can even manage to breed even though they had those mental illnesses, I think they deserve to have children
(If it's a guy at least, any subhuman woman can EASILY breed and birth tons of subhumans)

“I diagnose myself with mental illnesses on anonymous internet platforms”
:soy: