Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Think I Lost My Teenage Years

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I'm 18 and graduating from highschool this summer. I'm still KHHV while foids and chads enjoyed their highschool life by having sex. I went to endocrinology, I'm 5'7 and I know that I won't grow anymore too. I'll become oldcel like others. University life will be hell for me. When I looked at past experiences I understand now. I was incel since I was born but my parents bluepilled me. Only this forum understands my pain and anger.

B92D5A2D C8D3 4A36 A6AC 0ABB1ABC90FA

I’m sorry youngcel:feelsjuice: it probably won’t be as bad if you keep you’re head down and ignore everyone :feelsbadman:

I’m sorry youngcel:feelsjuice: it probably won’t be as bad if you keep you’re head down and ignore everyone :feelsbadman:
Thats what I do. I ignore couples in streets, I don't look to foid's eyes.

It's over. You missed out on teen love. You will never get that time back.

I'm 18 and graduating from highschool this summer. I'm still KHHV while foids and chads enjoyed their highschool life by having sex. I went to endocrinology, I'm 5'7 and I know that I won't grow anymore too. I'll become oldcel like others. University life will be hell for me. When I looked at past experiences I understand now. I was incel since I was born but my parents bluepilled me. Only this forum understands my pain and anger.
Fucking idiot all my classmates had the same life ,do you actually believe everyone lives the us teen show life ??? In university it actually gets better , you can pm me if you like , I’m still a Virgin and never had a gf for 12 years ,teen shit is overrated believe me

Fucking idiot all my classmates had the same life ,do you actually believe everyone lives the us teen show life ??? In university it actually gets better , you can pm me if you like , I’m still a Virgin and never had a gf for 12 years ,teen shit is overrated believe me
How

IMO university is the last place to truly ascend so make of that what you will.

What how you idiot ? You are ok if you don’t ascend in college don’t listen to these idiots man just try to enjoy life

say that when uni ends

University is arguably the best chance you have. Once you leave school and enter the workforce your opportunity for even MEETING single chicks falls straight off a cliff. Put yourself out there in college but if that doesn't work then yeah it's probably over.

Life really starts in your 60s :redpill:. Just ask Richard Coper

It's pretty brutal. I'm 22 and I dropped out of highschool because of depression. The last year I gave up doing any work because I knew that I was all pointless, and I was right. Back then was when the blackpill thoughts started seeping in.

It ain't easy am 11 years past my teenage years.

I'll be 18 next year, the unsufferable thoughts about wasted youth keep hunting me. My mind constantly reminds me that i'm a failure, who should off himself.