Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I look good in the mirror, why do women think I'm ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seriously. If eggman looks in the mirror, does he think he looks good?

Cause I look into the mirror and I think "damn, I look fine".

And yet, women really don't like how I look. I remember this one time, in a psychology seminar, people had to give compliments to the person on their left. The compliments had to be based on looks, and no comments about personality. So everybody goes around and says "ohh you have great eyes" or something to each other, and the professor corrected people if they said something about personality. And so when it's my turn to receive the compliment, this foid (who I knew pretty well), tells me I am very... resourceful. What the fuck?

I feel similar, everytime I take a photo I look like an ultimate truecel but in the mirror I look like an average incel

Mirror deludes us bro. I think i look in the mirror too.

Mirror deludes us bro. I think i look in the mirror too.
It depends on the lightining I think, photo deludes by distorting features. I think the most accurate thing is to take a very sharp small mirror and go outside to the daylight.

When you look into the mirror, you unconsciously activate facial muscles to try to compensate for asymmetries. This is why people report looking better in the mirror compared to photos. Photos don´t lie.

:chad::chad::chad::chad: I look total shit in the mirror too.

It depends on what you deem as good

You need to analyse your facial features one by one if you're gonna use the mirror.

You either look very good or very bad. If you are in between you look bad.

It depends on the lightining I think, photo deludes by distorting features. I think the most accurate thing is to take a very sharp small mirror and go outside to the daylight.
Yeah I look way better at day than at night.

As you said previously, you're not ugly.
No females would spennd 2 hours to fix a stranger car.

To myself I look alright in the mirror. When I open the selfie camera by mistake though, that's enough to ruin my day.

Watch out OP it´s against the rules to think you look good many people consider it bragging I am not kidding.

As you said previously, you're not ugly.
No females would spennd 2 hours to fix a stranger car.
2 hours? What are you talking about?

Use the rear camera and look into the lense, put the flash on and take a picture. That's how you look to other people.

It happened isn't ?

The mirrorpill disemboweled me.

I’m a slayer in some mirrors, truecel in others.. slayer in some pictures, truecel in others.. I don’t even know what to think anymore ..

Familiarity, ego/narcissism, possibly good angle/lighting. Your opinion on your appearance is the least important of them all. If you're constantly rejected by girls and get little to no matches on Tinder, you are ugly, period.

I’m a slayer in some mirrors, truecel in others.. slayer in some pictures, truecel in others.. I don’t even know what to think anymore ..
Distortion is a bitch bro

Some of the mirrors in public bathrooms make your upperboddy appear bigger in comparison to your lower
as a framecel it is suifuel to see what i could have been

Its over for zyroscels

I thoght I was decent looking for years, simply based on how I looked in the mirror.

You need to take pictures with your phone, and analyse every feature in detail.

Distortion is a bitch bro

Some of the mirrors in public bathrooms make your upperboddy appear bigger in comparison to your lower
as a framecel it is suifuel to see what i could have been

Its over for zyroscels
I fucking hate public bathrooms and their retarded bent mirrors and overhead bright white light . One time I went out drinking and went to the bathroom and wanted to rope uponseeing my face in the mirror . And this was before I knew about blackpill or bones or anything

When you look into the mirror, you unconsciously activate facial muscles to try to compensate for asymmetries. This is why people report looking better in the mirror compared to photos. Photos don´t lie.
No photos do lie, I found camera angles and lighting spots where I can make myself look very chadlite.

I feel the same way

I fucking hate public bathrooms and their retarded bent mirrors and overhead bright white light . One time I went out drinking and went to the bathroom and wanted to rope uponseeing my face in the mirror . And this was before I knew about blackpill or bones or anything
I know that feel bro, accidentally turning on selfie camera leegit ruins my whole day ded srs

It does not matter what you think or what other men think you your looks. The only opinion that matters is the foids opinions

It's not enough to look good, you have to look great

And so when it's my turn to receive the compliment, this foid (who I knew pretty well), tells me I am very... resourceful. What the fuck?

Dead :forcedsmile::feelskek::feelskek:. You're ugly man.

Your perception of what is "ugly" doesn't exist in the view of a woman.
Remember women rated majority of men below average so you're somewhere in the depths of hell in looks.

Edit: You talked to a foid? :chad::chad::chad:

nice to see you back

Tfw when you accidentally open your selfie camera and get a glimpse of your hideous face :feelsbadman:

You may look "fine" but not enough for women.

that's all about it