Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I know

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
EC7D0714 797C 4CE3 B03F E749405F89B7

I have this strong hunch that I know who biryanicel is irl dedsrstbhngl. 28 year old masterful curry copist who also has a propensity for believing any foid being polite to him is secretly interested in him :feelshaha::feelshaha:… fits the profile of the guy i know irl to a tee:worryfeels:

I know, I know, i know… just know that I know, I know, I know :feelsmusic::smonk:

Last edited:
usually incels dont have a social life outside of the internet

usually incels dont have a social life outside of the internet
Maybe it’s all just a freak coincidence, but I know a guy who’s the spitting image of biryanicel irl, same age, race, behavior, the whole 9 yards :feelshaha:

Last edited:
meet up and take a group photo

He's just another coping currycel. Over for him. His oneitus is being gang banged each week, while he's here writing endless posts about her. :feelshaha:

:feelswhat::lul:

@BiryaniCel
Let’s just say his cover is blown wide open if he’s indeed who I suspect he is, but not wanting to blow my own cover, I won’t be doxxing myself to him by saying too much about what I personally know about him :smonk:

Let’s just say his cover is blown wide open if he’s indeed who I suspect he is, but not wanting to blow my own cover, I won’t be doxxing myself to him by saying too much about what I personally know about him :smonk:
I have no friends. I literally just go to work or stay home. I'm not the person you know.

I have no friends. I literally just go to work or stay home. I'm not the person you know.
It’s hilarious when someone digs himself into a deeper hole without realizing it :feelshmm: