Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think I have TMJ

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

I hear a slight click noise when I open my mouth and I have a slight pain on lower jaw on the angle area of it. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I have been chewing a lot of gum since I've been trying to work on my fucking jawline and I think I've might have just ruined my jaw. It wasn't even the gum that made it start hurting, I was eating some hard crunchy food and I stuffed a bunch in my mouth and directed it all to one side and thats when it started to hurt.

YOU SEE YOU STUPID FOIDS WHAT YOU MAKE ME DOOOOO!!!!!! NOW MY JAW MAY BE FUCKING RUINED CAUSE OF YOUR BITCH ASS CRITERIA!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It doesn't hurt that much anymore (the pain was slight to begin with) but the clicking noise is still there :feelswhat:. Might have to go to the doctor/dentist once my uni is done. FFFUUUCKKK I hope it isn't anything serious. Hopefully this shit is just some warning signs and not the full on disorder:feels:.

i used to have that happen when i chewed gum everyday and ate steaks

doesnt happen anymore since i stopped and only eat soft food

As an avid Mewer, I heard a loud click last week. :feelswhat:

Time to take it more easy. :feelsokman:

chewIng gum is a meme. humans are not supposed to have very strong masseters. you need jaw angle implants tbhtbh.

doesnt happen anymore since i stopped and only eat soft food
This is what I'm scared of tho, I don't want to have to give up crunchy or hard food or even gum. Im going to stop chewing gum this week and stop checking on the clicking noise, cause that may be putting further strain on the jaw, for this week. Then if the pain or sound persists I'm afraid I'm going to have to go to the doc :confused:.

Time to take it more easy. :feelsokman:
take care boyo, cause it may be over for me :cryfeels:

chewIng gum is a meme. humans are not supposed to have very strong masseters. you need jaw angle implants tbhtbh.
cope my muscle in that area is much larger now. I hadn't checked cause I kind made gum chewing such a habit that I didn't even think about it in terms of jaw exercise but I looked at it closely after hearing the noise and it is much larger.

same, my jaw was acting up earlier today, in fact. sometimes it pops out a bit and scrapes against the bone it feels weird as shit

Its over for jawcels

Just take a break and youll be ok

Just take a break and youll be ok
I hope so. Im taking this week off from chewing gum and hard food. Hopefully it stops clicking. The pain already left but the clicking is what worries me the most.

I hope so. Im taking this week off from chewing gum and hard food. Hopefully it stops clicking. The pain already left but the clicking is what worries me the most.
I felt same thing bro just took a few days break and youll be okey

This is what I'm scared of tho, I don't want to have to give up crunchy or hard food or even gum. Im going to stop chewing gum this week and stop checking on the clicking noise, cause that may be putting further strain on the jaw, for this week. Then if the pain or sound persists I'm afraid I'm going to have to go to the doc :confused:.

take care boyo, cause it may be over for me :cryfeels:

cope my muscle in that area is much larger now. I hadn't checked cause I kind made gum chewing such a habit that I didn't even think about it in terms of jaw exercise but I looked at it closely after hearing the noise and it is much larger.
Your muscle may be bigger, but ypur jaw probably looks bloated and your gonial angle may have moved up. Excessive chewing also causes teeth wear,which will makeyour lower third shorter.

of you still want to do it dont chew hard gum more than 30min/day.