Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I think I have the highest intelligence on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Yep, I think I am a super-genious unironically. I had a phase when I was insecure about my intelligence, then I had one where I denied my supreme intelligence. But now, you ask? Now I am confident in my high intelligence and I know that I am a super-genious that just happened to be fucked in the head and am hindered by that.

Sorry to say but cope
Don't go ER

Cope, there is no intelligence for your face.

Pointless, foids only care about looks

After me maybe

Is it that vomit stew of yours that gives one such intelligence?

Is it that vomit stew of yours that gives one such intelligence?
Is it the first time you saw anyone cook something that didn't involve microwaving leftover McDonalds, burger?

So now find lolis

You most likely are.

GCmzZRP

Yep, I think I am a super-genious unironically. I had a phase when I was insecure about my intelligence, then I had one where I denied my supreme intelligence. But now, you ask? Now I am confident in my high intelligence and I know that I am a super-genious that just happened to be fucked in the head and am hindered by that.
Massive Fucking Cope

Cope @BlkPillPres does

Cope @BlkPillPres does
He's my arch-nemesis. Not because he IQ-moggs me, but because he gives the appearance of doing so. Quite annoying that you get fooled by appearances in the same way that foids do.

He's my arch-nemesis. Not because he IQ-moggs me, but because he gives the appearance of doing so. Quite annoying that you get fooled by appearances in the same way that foids do.

The dude is the most wise here cope if you deny this

Today I was clever, I tried to change the world. Tomorrow I shall be wise, I will try to change myself.

And you barely can use any arguments my english maybe shit but i mog you on providing arguments
Say it 2 my face
Today I was clever, I tried to change the world. Tomorrow I shall be wise, I will try to change myself.
Based, u quoted ur pfp? Stoicism is good cope 4 inkwells
34 butthurt forum-users crying while realizing I intelligence-mogg them
Tenor

Tenor 1

Intelligence is fucking pointless now, even in corporate world, let alone SMV.

Plus there's a guy here who has like 4 degrees and a PhD and they are all legit difficult ones, and a curry who is pretty hot at comp sci @chudur-budur

Plus there's a guy here who has like 4 degrees and a PhD and they are all legit difficult ones, and a curry who is pretty hot at comp sci @chudur-budur
Imagine giving examples of specialized skills to estimate general intelligence in 2019 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Intelligence is fucking pointless now, even in corporate world, let alone SMV.
Amen, brudda

no intelligence for your face

Oh i can't i have no control of my own will apparently
Bro, you should stop embarrassing yourself on public forums.

What about the guy who was LARPing as a child prodigy?

In my opinion Lux was the smartest poster but he seems to have disappeared

In my opinion Lux was the smartest poster but he seems to have disappeared
Great opinion, greycel! If you want it back later, you'll find it in the garbage.

Cope @BlkPillPres does
He appears high iq to stupid people. I'm not even memeing. The way he highlights certain points with big red letters and has a longwinded take on some basic thing really tickles those 105iq minds. Gas all midwits

He appears high iq to stupid people. I'm not even memeing. The way he highlights certain points with big red letters and has a longwinded take on some basic thing really tickles those 105iq minds. Gas all midwits

The only reason i say he's high iq is he can take idea's to their logical conclusion

High IQ poster spotted. Yep, that's a follow.
I dont care about your opinions either. Youre cringe
How's highschool, bud?
Oh i can't apparently i have no control to make that decision
Oh god, stop. This is horrible, I don't want to argue with mental midgets.

Ok just PM me the official document stating your IQ is at least 160 and I’ll agree :feelskek:
Sure bro, come to my hood and I'll get you the papers. Laugh at me IRL, in my hood, too.
BPP viewing this thread like:
Meme