Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I have reached a new low in my life

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
I'm seriously bonesmashing. For the ones who don't know what bonesmashing is, I'm just punching my face bones in the hopes of Wolff's law working and so getting harder and more prominent bones.

I have coped with the bluepill in the past, then the gym, videogames, nofap and whatnot, but now that I'm looksmaxing I think this may be a new low. Like, I'm coping by fucking going gorilla in my own face, I feel high T af while doing it but when in cold I have though to my said "averagebloke, wtf are you doing".

Is this a new low in my life? I'm 17 and I'm going fucking nuts on my face in the hopes of fucking girl in a future, can someone tell me if I'm coping too hard for own good?

Yeah, I don't even think that would even work.

Good luck man, hope it works for you

been bonesmashing with a rock for a couple months now. annoying af when my face is all scratched up and normies ask "did you get in a fight bro?" cant i looksmaxx in peace? smh my smh my head

been bonesmashing for a couple months now. annoying af when my face is all scratched up and normies ask "did you get in a fight bro?"
7161.jpg

Just friendly fire your face theory

you should dicksmash bro. gave me an extra inch

you should dicksmash bro. gave me an extra inch
Hah caught you lying, the penis ain't a bone so wolff's law doesn't apply
been bonesmashing with a rock for a couple months now. annoying af when my face is all scratched up and normies ask "did you get in a fight bro?" cant i looksmaxx in peace? smh my smh my head
results?

What if u end up being deformed?

What if u end up being deformed?
lol if it worked so much then I'd just puch the other parts and leave the deformed ones

Also I'm sure as hell of punching evenly amongst all parts

Sub18cels get trolled so hard by stupid theories lol. I also felt for mewing when I was 18 and I was thinking om bonesmashing, glad I had few IQs left.

Sub18cels get trolled so hard by stupid theories lol. I also felt for mewing when I was 18 and I was thinking om bonesmashing, glad I had few IQs left.
well you didn't bonesmash so there's only 1 way of testing if it works

For the tenth trillionth fucking time, vitamin K2 in megadoses will grow your facial bones. I know because I've used it to grow my own bones.

this is extremely autistic, literally. just use golden ratio beats.

From Incel to Fullretard. Good job boyo