Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I have Parkinson's disease

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Over the last couple of years my arms have become number and number and gradually weaker grip strength and pain in my arms, forearms, and palms. I sometimes can't even lift a towel without it hurting. Even saw 3 doctors and 2 neurologists and all said nothing was wrong, and to just take painkillers bro. I legit can't even move my mouse without it hurting or press the enter key with my pinky anymore, it has to be my middle finger or index. It used to help if I was using a standing desk, but both sitting and standing hurts extremely bad, and also when I'm lying down using a phone now as well. This is in addition to the sciatica that I've had in my left leg and hip for 5 years now. I'm not even 30 yet and my body is breaking down like a 75 year old. And taking 8x the normal dosage of NSAIDs doesn't help either. The rope gets closer everyday. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif

GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif

I'm sorry bro. it just gets more shitty for people already living in shit. It never stops dumping

Over the last couple of years my arms have become number and number and gradually weaker grip strength and pain in my arms, forearms, and palms. I sometimes can't even lift a towel without it hurting. Even saw 3 doctors and 2 neurologists and all said nothing was wrong, and to just take painkillers bro. I legit can't even move my mouse without it hurting or press the enter key with my pinky anymore, it has to be my middle finger or index. It used to help if I was using a standing desk, but both sitting and standing hurts extremely bad, and also when I'm lying down using a phone now as well. This is in addition to the sciatica that I've had in my left leg and hip for 5 years now. I'm not even 30 yet and my body is breaking down like a 75 year old. And taking 8x the normal dosage of NSAIDs doesn't help either. The rope gets closer everyday. :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif

GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif
GOvfVLF.gif

I3CRZWIU6ZFmj6w7xFmj

Its so fucking over. Fuck I feel bad for you bro.
Have you tried seeing a doctor outside your country?
Or maybe its something with your spine and nerves. Try a chiropractor. Nothing to loose really, even if its all BS.

Die a hero, as long as you still can.

Have you tried becoming a cyborg and replacing all the problem parts with machinery?
On a serious note sorry to hear man, health problems ontop of a shit life always will feel like salt on a wound.

That really sucks. I am sorry this happened to you

Ask for their medical opinion written down on your file. And then demand a second opinion. Doctors can be very very biased, and it's not uncommon for them to underdiagnose people of colour or people they just don't like. Demand, demand, demand a second opinion.

I'm sorry you're feeling pain, my guy. Maybe also look into getting massages / a chiropractor to see if that relieves any pain?

Ask for their medical opinion written down on your file. And then demand a second opinion. Doctors can be very very biased, and it's not uncommon for them to underdiagnose people of colour or people they just don't like. Demand, demand, demand a second opinion.

I'm sorry you're feeling pain, my guy. Maybe also look into getting massages / a chiropractor to see if that relieves any pain?

I've tried physiotherapy as well, they say I have medial/laterlal epicondylitis. The exercises felt good for about 2 months, then it stopped working and gotten worse.

This is horrible, I am sorry OP

The chance you have it are below the 3%.