Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i think i have low iq or gone insane bros

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
while talking, i am so scared, my voice sounds i am scared shitless.i have poor hand eye coordination, walk like a toddler and do everything weird. idk i am being paranoid or what? i did an iq test and it came average but the environment around me always gives me weird looks and laughs. i always assume people are fooling me and dumbing down everything. i dont want to fooled and always be the part of joke. i am almost walking jokER who is so low Iq that dont understand basic social cues. i strongly feel everyone is fooling me , like not april fool but scamming me in life type. do i deserve this even if i am mentalcel.
i am so sad and running out of copes
baldcel
dickcel
mentalcel or iqcel
manlet

Last edited:
I think you're legit fucked with by others but developing paranoia along side it escalating what you're perceiving.

Bit of both, I don't know how you fix that besides get a new body & face.

Just paronoidmaxx theory

while talking, i am so scared, my voice sounds i am scared shitless.i have poor hand eye coordination, walk like a toddler and do everything weird. idk i am being paranoid or what? i did an iq test and it came average but the environment around me always gives me weird looks and laughs. i always assume people are fooling me and dumbing down everything. i dont want to fooled and always be the part of joke. i am almost walking jokER who is so low Iq that dont understand basic social cues. i strongly feel everyone is fooling me , like not april fool but scamming me in life type. do i deserve this even if i am mentalcel.
i am so sad and running out of copes
baldcel
dickcel
mentalcel or iqcel
manlet
I feel the same way.
Just paronoidmaxx theory