Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I have borderline personality disorder

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I've done some things recently that I couldn't understand after they happened. It was like I was a different person and now I have deep regrets. Afterwards, I was curious to understand what I had done and looks like I fit the criteria for BPD perfectly. It explains my severe mood swings, emptiness, dissociation, my unstable identity, etc.

I know I'm worthless because I'm ugly but I have to deal not only with lookism but a crippling disorder to make my life worse. I'd like to be able to at least handle my circumstances.

Not to mention it's humiliating because it's associated with females but there's a lot of pain involved, especially being the ugly male I am. At least women get support no matter what.

Fuck this shit world and everyone in it.

Society is doomed and has gone to hell.

I thought all females had that tbh. If you actually have it gl getting help for it. When I went to a psych a few months ago he said I matched a lot of paranoid personality symptoms. Then I stopped going because I didn't trust him (srs)

Society is doomed and has gone to hell.
Not for females and attractive males
I thought all females had that tbh. If you actually have it gl getting help for it. When I went to a psych a few months ago he said I matched a lot of paranoid personality symptoms. Then I stopped going because I didn't trust him (srs)
It's over for many men, especially non-NT, low value men.

you have whats called a conventionally unattractive face. 3rd world max or die

sometimes i act like the joker and theres someone else piloting my body while all i can do is watch

BPD is common for femoids with anorexia.

Get a spect done

Get a spect done
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

NO thanks jeff. They'll probably inject cancer cells in me or some shit jfl.

Stop changing your avi, it's confusing.

Glad to see you are still alive and posting here OP.

I dont have personality at all

No bro. My moods change rapidly in short spans of time.
I think that this isnt a thing that necessarily disqualifies you for bipolarism. You can have very rapid mood changes with that condition.
If Im not talking out of my ass rn

I think that this isnt a thing that necessarily disqualifies you for bipolarism. You can have very rapid mood changes with that condition.
If Im not talking out of my ass rn
the rapid mood switching is a classic Borderline PD trait though so it would be more likely to be BPD than bipolar.

Your just slightly possessed br0! (Maybe)

Somewhere along your life a part of your soul died and was replaced with something else. It's also known as a "walk in."

While it could be just a different personality (mpd), it could also be a different person. It depends on whether - and how bad - you were badly abused...

Perhaps you feel "robotic?" Then that means you're just empty and are missing that extra bit of personal spirit you need to be complete.

It could be all sorts of weird shit that a psychologist or psychiatrist would rather pill you up for, instead of giving a shit!

Sometimes - very rarely, and only after drinking very heavily - I get a feeling of, "not being real." Like I'm living in a fake world where I'm only floating eyes. It's a weird feeling boyo!

The only personality disorder out there is male-uglyness-personality disorder. Because looks are your personality every "psychic problem" is related to being ugly. If a beautiful girl would act like you she just would be "special" you are a disorder because your ugly.

The only personality disorder out there is male-uglyness-personality disorder. Because looks are your personality every "psychic problem" is related to being ugly. If a beautiful girl would act like you she just would be "special" you are a disorder because your ugly.

i now one thing the name of disorder is not important the symptoms are the thing you need to know

do you like your high mood swings .

i now one thing the name of disorder is not important the symptoms are the thing you need to know

do you like your high mood swings .
When I feel good, I feel really good.

I'm diagnosed with it and get neetbux for it