Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think I have a trauma but do not know why.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59BLr3GxJ-Y

When I hear a nuclear or A/A alarm, for some strange reason, I get teary-eyed, not that I feel like crying, but a part of my brain kicks in and makes me expulse tears for no apparent reason.

I think of Siren Head. I think he is coming to eat me.

You're gonna hear it alot soon lmao 2

When I hear a nuclear or A/A alarm, for some strange reason, I get teary-eyed, not that I feel like crying, but a part of my brain kicks in and makes me expulse tears for no apparent reason.
maybe it reminds you the "angel trumpets" that we are supposed to hear at the end of time ?

maybe it reminds you the "angel trumpets" that we are supposed to hear at the end of time ?
I was never taught this until I was older; I have the feeling that it is a childhood trauma but I don't know where it came from. Because it is not normal to shed tears because of an air raid siren.

You probably died during an air siren in some war in your previous life, and reincarnated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back