Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think i got possessed??

N

nothingnowhere

Recruit
★★
i have been putting my cum on a drawn sigil of a certain demon for a couple weeks now, i wanted this demon to create lust in my oneitis for me. it was fucking stupid and cope and nothing was happening, nor was i able to communicate with said demon. i thought it was a good distraction though, and it made me feel like i could have any power to change my situation, even though i dont. i havent been doing it for a few days. but this morning when i was between awake and asleep, there was a prescence floating at my back as i lay on my side. i knew it was the demon, and i thought to myself, maybe i should fight it with the holy spirit...but if i do, maybe ill never get what i want. then right after that the demon "entered" the back of my head and a burst of heavy energy went through my entire body, it was so intense that i just sank into it. the demon shouted demonic words in my head that i could not understand for about 3 seconds, then the intense energy faded as quickly as it came and i sat up in shock, fully awake.

i thought nothing was gonna even happen because nothing was happening, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes? am i possessed now lol.

The things a motherfucker will do for some pussy jfl :feelskek:

this totally happened, I was the demon

Demons and the devil definitely exist though. Best not to fuck with that shit. It will ruin your life.

Inceldom truly changes a man

i didnt even pick a sexy foid demon. now i just got this dude to annoy me in my head i guess.
I was a sexy foid demon with your mother last night, while I annoyed her in her head

What inceldom does to a nigga:

as others said, what no pussy does to a mf
@ITcucks

i have been putting my cum on a drawn sigil of a certain demon for a couple weeks now, i wanted this demon to create lust in my oneitis for me. it was fucking stupid and cope and nothing was happening, nor was i able to communicate with said demon. i thought it was a good distraction though, and it made me feel like i could have any power to change my situation, even though i dont. i havent been doing it for a few days. but this morning when i was between awake and asleep, there was a prescence floating at my back as i lay on my side. i knew it was the demon, and i thought to myself, maybe i should fight it with the holy spirit...but if i do, maybe ill never get what i want. then right after that the demon "entered" the back of my head and a burst of heavy energy went through my entire body, it was so intense that i just sank into it. the demon shouted demonic words in my head that i could not understand for about 3 seconds, then the intense energy faded as quickly as it came and i sat up in shock, fully awake.

i thought nothing was gonna even happen because nothing was happening, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes? am i possessed now lol.
Schizophrenia.is