Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think I got fucking scammed.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★
Took 450mg Ashwagandha I don’t feel shit.

wtf is ashgwamada ? African version of weed?

Whenever I smoke I always say the same thing, and then 10 min later I'm high as a kite.

Be careful fren :feelsautistic:

Snake oil. If yo want t increase testosterone you take testosterone. If you want to relax you take a depressant.

Health food supplement. Supposed to lower cortisol and raise T.
But I love cortisol. It’s like caffeine but better, I raise my cortisol by not sleeping for 2 days straight and it’s like my brain injects itself with 10000my caffeine it’s awesome

Snake oil. If yo want t increase testosterone you take testosterone. If you want to relax you take a depressant.
I don’t want to get zogged with SSRI’s. I figured it might help me sleep better.

Took another 450 this shit better work FFS.

Took another 450 this shit better work FFS.
Large doses of ashwagandha might cause stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting. Rarely, liver problems, including severe liver failure and a need for liver transplantation, might occur

Large doses of ashwagandha might cause stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting. Rarely, liver problems, including severe liver failure and a need for liver transplantation, might occur
:D

But I love cortisol. It’s like caffeine but better, I raise my cortisol by not sleeping for 2 days straight and it’s like my brain injects itself with 10000my caffeine it’s awesome
I think that's called imsomnia bro

I heard ashwaganda losers the risk of cancer, but I'm not sure how. But that's why I take it. I mainly take it because it helps me sleep, I take it before I sleep.

I mainly take it because it helps me sleep, I take it before I sleep.
That’s my intended use too but I think I got shit quality ones.
How long for did you take it before noticing a difference?

That’s my intended use too but I think I got shit quality ones.
How long for did you take it before noticing a difference?
Idk man, I might stop taking them tho, since I don't like feeling sleepy.
But I don't know if it was the ashwaganda or the fact my life is shit, but I am very emotionally hollow. Might be the ashwaganda, maybe that's why I'm incel, because people see me as a robot because of my dull emotions, idk.

Start doing fent like me and @NoIdeaWhatToDo

ashwagandha doesn't work like that, take it consistently for some at least 2 weeks to see results. It's not some pharmaceutical med.

But I love cortisol.
Tenor 1

let me see.
It helps if you smell it, it will smell very woody,

Also jfl, my capsule says 600mgs per pill
take 2 pills bro.

lowkey though, just fuck your natural production.
Then you have unlimited access to medical grade steroids

bs, anything under 2000mg is mellow doses.
My bottle says 600mgs per pill, i've regularly taken 2.

OP I reccomend passionfruit flower extract the "high" is much more sleepy, but it helped with anxiety so fucking hard holy god.
I was a zen god in school, it genuinely fixed my social life (I was still lonely for 2 years, but atleast happy to be myself)
Ashawaghanda is way too expensive, especially when there are cheaper variants of calming herbs.

Ashwaganda is cope