Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i think i got an oneitis. for no legit reason.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
when i was a teen i got oneitis for foids i was friends with or worked with etc. yes foids i had no chance with but at least i talked to alot and stuff.
now? i think i have one for my physical therapist.
i see her every week for the last month due to low iq accident in my hand. i got nothing with her she is just kinda friendly but thats it,
and i got so obessive about her. after finishing the session i get depressed about not meeting her untill next week.
stalked her in FB for hours. she got a chadlite. he probaly fuck that pussy daily.
fuck this shit. it feels so bad and i got an oneitis for no legit reason. probaly because she touch me alot in my hand but idk it still feels so stupid.
what next? having an oneitis for the foid in the gas station cuz she said good morning? jfl.

the loneliness fuck us up more than we know.
feels like i would kill 50 babies to fuck her for 10 minutes. knowning i could have her if i was a chad burn my soul.

time to ascend through ____ (4 letters)

I can't even have a oneitis, there are no foids my age around here.

Remember that she has swallowed cum :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

would kill all of .co users so she would swallow my cum tbh
This level of lust is very dangerous, I have just gotten over my last oneitis by ghosting and thinking about my old oneitis (fight fire with fire lol) but it has destroyed me.

Reminder that she talks about you to her friends as that one ugly weird patient she has

OP hasn't swallowed the blackpill well.

Imagine still having oneitis:feelskek:

Basically a fakecel

Oneitis is hell. Mine ruined me and caused me much pain.

II got oneitis on my workplace like half a dozen times and every time the foid has either got married or exclaimed publicly that they are dating a man.

I know "don't shit where you eat", but attractive foids make me lose all sense.