Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I think I found the ultimate cuck car

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Toyota Avalon

iu

The ultimate cuck vehicles are F-450 Diesel 4X4 trucks.

The ultimate cuck vehicles are F-450 Diesel 4X4 trucks.
Tbh

You'll only see subhuman ethnic manlets driving in an excessively big truck without actually needing that kind of power in a vehicle.

Tbh

You'll only see subhuman ethnic manlets driving in an excessively big truck without actually needing that kind of power in a vehicle.
You also see suburban conservacucks larping like rural farm rednecks with their big trucks.

What about Prius

What about Prius
It's a strange car, because it was ecological before anyone cared about being ecological, so it attracted the weirdest, most self righteous people.

I chose the Avalon as ultimate cuck car, because take a good look at the grill. What does it remind you of?

The avalon is actually a higher end toyota. These are what I consider to be cuck cars
719tqmoexOL._UY560_.jpg

2019-Kia-Soul-in-Alien-2_o.jpg

USC80HOC081B122000.jpg

Moggs me because car.

Tesla's are the ultimate cuck cars.

Did anyone get the joke I tried to deliver?

You also see suburban conservacucks larping like rural farm rednecks with their big trucks.
They tend to be mouth-breathing, no chin having subhumans with low IQ as well.

Should come as no surprise, the kind of cucks that drives anything bigger than a 2500/F-250 and not make money with it.

They tend to be mouth-breathing, no chin having subhumans with low IQ as well.

Should come as no surprise, the kind of cucks that drives anything bigger than a 2500/F-250 and not make money with it.
They use their beard to cover their lower thirds and sunglasses to cover their non chad eyes. Their wives are getting pumped by BBCs and Chaddams while they post about Trump when they're on their lunch breaks...

looks fucking gay,ngl

I drive a nice car.

@ElliotRodgerGod

How about Mazda Miata?

How can they be more cuck than the one thats literally making the cuck face
Grille aside, the avalon is a solid car. The other cars have shitty design.

The car runs on soy

Car that is carlet and no longer can drive doesn't at least

I will kill myself if this becomes the general standard. Imagine being a grown up man and never drove a car before properly and no driver licence on top of that. I can only redeem myself by doing suicide.

Small hybrid cars are cuck-ish

I find these smaller cars kinda cute (@Chris_Jones ) and useful if you live and work downtown with limited parking space. Unfortunately Honda messed up when they didn't stay true to the design of their e-concept when they presented it at the motorshow. Everyone loved it. But the way they actually designed the mass production version is soyed up. Its head lights went from Chad hunter eyes to Özil bug eyes. Shame, really.

What the E should have been
iu

What they finally made
iu