Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i found a looksmatch

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I was at the grooming salon, and i saw this girl who was getting her nails painted or something. She looked subhuman from the side, but had a realy nice front face. She did have some acne, but that's one of my fetishes so that's a bonus. Anyway... she may be a 4-5/10 but still can get 8/10+ because hypergamy.

Images are high res so you can zoom in to see her face better.

IMG_20180227_171603.jpg

IMG_20180227_172226.jpg

She wants chadlite and can probably get him, though.

Ofc not. She surely has a bf, and even if not she would still reject me bcs of my face.
cant assume things if you dont try but yea its pretty much over.

She'd rather lick Chad's dirty asshole than date an incel. It's over.

cant assume things if you dont try but yea its pretty much over.

Well... the woman who was grooming her is a friend of mine, so i can't just ask the girl infront of her... First it would be super awkward, second she will see how i get brutaly rejected.

Well... the woman who was grooming her is a friend of mine, so i can't just ask the girl infront of her... First it would be super awkward, second she will see how i get brutaly rejected.
hug?

ur coping if u think shed go for incels, shed go for normies, maybe even chadlite