Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I figured out why more women aren't in tech

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Every Computer Science department is a nerdy sausage fest full of vidya and anime references. Where are the women? They are obviously going to college. They do sometimes take an intro to programming class. Many are mathematically gifted and become math teachers and grade out at the top of their math departments. Yeah many can't do math neither can many men.

The question can be answered using two motivating factors - the fact that more alpha attractive "chad" males will be in business, polisci and athletic programs, or those quirky art guys that some women find cute. The men in computer science are far more likely to be unathletic "nerds" on the spectrum that don't keep their appearances an spend their free times in fantasy lands on game systems, board games and traditional media. Secondly the things that appeal to female nature are either being nurturing to people - teaching, nursing etc, or feeling over thinking (the arts and humanities). Men are far more likely to be brutalist and purely practical. Something computer science not only encourages but requires.

Such is life. If you want to be around women in college get into a non-STEM field and steer clear of CS. I know it's a fascinating field for some of us but you will slowly find your manhood and smv leaking away as there are no interactions with the opposite sex. It is not only likely that many men in CS will be lonely males, it is impossible for male majors to locate a female in their programs at all! This is the sad self-segregating state of affairs.

Women are dumb as fuck

I've known at least 4 high-IQ females, but the rest are stupid. You can tell that they are human because they can think logically and their voice doesn't change when they talk on the 'phone.

They are just average IQ who are not good at STEM in general.

Actually IQ scores say otherwise but they do have fundamental differences that scare them away from CS.
Their whoremoans make them mentally unstable, overly emotional, and unable to think rationally, especially in the presence of Chad.

Also they make a fuck ton of mistakes in everything they do, because they are dependent on men being there to clean it up. Look at all the "women only" construction projects that simply collapse, all of the video games that turn out to be complete garbage. Anything that has the "women only" tag in terms of its production is always of very questionable quality.

I shouldn't have gone into engineering tbh. It's hard, boring, probably won't even pay well because I'll be spending over half my income on tax, has a bad reputation for hosting boring people, very few females are interested in it etc

Actually IQ scores say otherwise but they do have fundamental differences that scare them away from CS.
Women fall in average category they are supposedly smarter than half of men but they are way dumber than other. Besides they live in times where educational system is rewarding their mediocrity. Foids are excellent in mimicking intelligence trough repeating and memorizing but for instance they still continue to fail at tests of spatial awareness where their score is 15-20% less than males and where you need to think outside of the box.