Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I don't care when women are "uncomfortable".

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Unlike a lot of incels on here I am really against rape and actual sexual assault. But "making women uncomfortable" what does that mean? Asking them out as a subhuman? Okay who cares.

So vague. Basically what you are saying is that a subhuman breathed next to you.

Why should I give a shit about anything that happens to a foid. No given semblance of any sympathy has ever been shown to my life. They only agitate my circumstances and wish for my demise. Fuck all women. They never deserved a life in the first place.

I'm glad they're relegated to useless holes. God gave them nothing worth giving a shit about.

i don't care about anything bad that happens to foids.

i only feel bad for them if they get physically hurt (i don't want to, but my brain keeps cucking me)

i don't care about anything bad that happens to foids.

i only feel bad for them if they get physically hurt (i don't want to, but my brain keeps cucking me)
No you just aren't a sociopath. But caring about inane bullshit like this is just reddit retardation.

i am pro rape and sexual assault

Rape doesnt exist. And if it exists, foids deserve it.