Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I could help lurking incels

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★

Hi guys! Well, I'm a former incel (still a virgin), I'm someone who was born with a big, neon sign that says "out of order". For the last couple of years I tried to become pretty in spite of all of my genetical issues, but alas I failed.
I've decided that it's best for me to give up on all of these relationship things for the sake of my mental health, and why do I say all of this?
Well, ever since I gave up my mental health got better! Now I can pay more attention to my hobbies, personal goals and such, life already sucks really bad, so being able to have fun even if just a little it's huge!
So if there's an incel reading this and is interested in trying to hear a more fresh take on all of these topics then you can hit me up, who knows, you might end up changing your opinion for the better!

I think this is the third repost of this

guys remember the solution to your inceldom is to ignore it.

Hi guys! Well, I'm a former incel (still a virgin), I'm someone who was born with a big, neon sign that says "out of order". For the last couple of years I tried to become pretty in spite of all of my genetical issues, but alas I failed.
I've decided that it's best for me to give up on all of these relationship things for the sake of my mental health, and why do I say all of this?
Well, ever since I gave up my mental health got better! Now I can pay more attention to my hobbies, personal goals and such, life already sucks really bad, so being able to have fun even if just a little it's huge!
So if there's an incel reading this and is interested in trying to hear a more fresh take on all of these topics then you can hit me up, who knows, you might end up changing your opinion for the better!

Normies gotta norm.

"I've stopped being an incel my fellow soys of Reddit! :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. I'm still a virgin but at least I'm not an incel!"

Just lmao at these comments dude
If you continue to call yourself an incel, you're considered part of a domestic terrorist group
HUH??? :lul:

How can someone who is still one of us "help" us?

It's the equivalent of a student who failed a class offering to help others.

Unless this redditor is a foid offering me sex I’m not interested in their “””help”””

Hi guys! Well, I'm a former incel (still a virgin),
Former incel that’s still an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Redditors need to be exterminated JFL!