Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I can find a younger gf (18-22) by going into DDLG sites. Many girls there are asking for a guy who’s older than them.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
I think I can find a younger gf (18-22) by going into DDLG sites. Many girls there are asking for a guy who’s older than them.

Although I’m wondering if I could find a gf there who also happens to match my values, not just my fantasies.

I think I can find a younger gf (18-22) by going into DDLG sites. Many girls there are asking for a guy who’s older than them.

Although I’m wondering if I could find a gf there who also happens to match my values, not just my fantasies.
Cope

I hope you're above 8/10

you're looking for a young girl with values on a fetish site?

They're looking for a wallet there don't fall for them

It's a good gig if you can get it...

"Bad girls get a spanking!

yeah good luck with that

what is ddlg

Disgusting foid fantasy

these have like 1 foid per 1k males. they do sessions for cash tho

Now this is thinking outside the box, good job.
I guess you can probably fish some girl with daddy issues.