Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I can ascend

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
I think I can ascend and if I do I will never forget this community. I will always respect this community and the struggles we face against hypergamy and female nature.

I’ve never had girlfriend or kissed a girl. I’m pretty sure I’m autistic and I have no social circle and this is mainly because my parents are also introverts. I’m 26 and live with my parents. I do go outside but i never socialize with people. I was raised very religious and then I went through my black pill rage and became an atheist.

I have a couple of ascension plans.

Plan 1: JBWmaxing to peru or Ecuador while doing a remote job.

Plan 2: JBWmaxing in El Paso, Texas.It is a city that is 85 to 90 percent hispanic and gymmaxing

Plan 3: leg lengthening, plastic surgery for my face, and gymmaxing but living in my current city

In my opinion option 2 sounds like the best option if it is possible. I’m 5’6 so I’m really depressed. But I’ve seen alot of Hispanic women that are 4’11 or 5’1 which gives me hope. I will try option 2 First and then option 1 if all else fails option 3 will have to be my destiny but I will need to live with my parents for 2 or 3 years and maybe get a second job.

The most important part will be to look as young as possible. Otherwise the only girls you will potentially attract will be non-virigns.

I don't want to discourage you, but it's extremely unlikely that you will ascend imo. But that depends on your definition of ascension.
Actually finding a girl in the religious society you were in might have been your best bet.

I think I can ascend and if I do I will never forget this community. I will always respect this community and the struggles we face against hypergamy and female nature.

I’ve never had girlfriend or kissed a girl. I’m pretty sure I’m autistic and I have no social circle and this is mainly because my parents are also introverts. I’m 26 and live with my parents. I do go outside but i never socialize with people. I was raised very religious and then I went through my black pill rage and became an atheist.

I have a couple of ascension plans.

Plan 1: JBWmaxing to peru or Ecuador while doing a remote job.

Plan 2: JBWmaxing in El Paso, Texas.It is a city that is 85 to 90 percent hispanic and gymmaxing

Plan 3: leg lengthening, plastic surgery for my face, and gymmaxing but living in my current city

In my opinion option 2 sounds like the best option if it is possible. I’m 5’6 so I’m really depressed. But I’ve seen alot of Hispanic women that are 4’11 or 5’1 which gives me hope. I will try option 2 First and then option 1 if all else fails option 3 will have to be my destiny but I will need to live with my parents for 2 or 3 years and maybe get a second job.
I am curry but I currently live in Mexico and seen JBW here so if you need advice on JBW maxxing in Mexico/LATAM let me know

it's over retard

I am curry but I currently live in Mexico and seen JBW here so if you need advice on JBW maxxing in Mexico/LATAM let me know
Yes I would really appreciate your advice brocel

Yeah he is white, couldn't tell just by the title

Yes I would really appreciate your advice brocel
How's your Spanish? I'm asking cause many touristy areas where can get by with English easier have enough JBW penetration that I doubt the local foids would want a white incel (although ofc it'd still be easier).

How's your Spanish? I'm asking cause many touristy areas where can get by with English easier have enough JBW penetration that I doubt the local foids would want a white incel (although ofc it'd still be easier).
I’ve been studying Spanish for many years but I’m not fully fluent.

I’ve been studying Spanish for many years but I’m not fully fluent.
Sounds like you'd be fine in a less touristy region. So try somewhere like Chiapas, it's less touristy than QR (but safeish) and full of turbomanlets so you could heightmaxx if 5ft9+.

Last edited:
Cope, otherwise you would have never known about this place

Fake and GrAY

Plan 2 is based I'll try the same thing if I win green card