Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I broke my switch

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
It doesnt turn on
:cryfeels:

I use to have the same problems with the first model they released. I had to keep plugging and unplugging the dock cord and putting the switch back onto the dock over and over until it would fucking work, to play on the Tv atleast. Although if your switch isnt even turning on in handheld mode, than JFL, its over for you.

I use to have the same problems with the first model they released. I had to keep plugging and unplugging the dock cord and putting the switch back onto the dock over and over until it would fucking work, to play on the Tv atleast. Although if your switch isnt even turning on in handheld mode, than JFL, its over for you.
Ill see tomorrow. I don't think its dead

Have you turned the "switch" to the on position?

I had the same problem with my penis

That sounds really annoying for you, keep your head up.

First you want back in to reddit, and now you're trying to get your Nintendo switch to work?

The universe is sending you signals to stop the soy.

I'm worried about you, brocel.

It works now :feelsautistic:
I just had to hold the power button. I dont know what happened

One of my joycons don't show the green light anymore, which means it doesn't work alone. Joycons are pure cheap chink shit, fuck jewtendo.

S0gp1ud6is141

idk about that but it's a good album
It has a lot of personal connection to me as it got me through my high school years, so it has high importance to growth as a person

Get a new one

It has a lot of personal connection to me as it got me through my high school years, so it has high importance to growth as a person
Highschool was brutal for me too
What a waste of time it was

Highschool was brutal for me too
What a waste of time it was
I wouldn't have minded it if it taught actual life skills, but isntead they did nothing but monotonous book learning and bullying

I used to walk around the halls looking like this listening to Black Sabbath. All the students were scared of me cause they thought I was bound to get violent JFL

0View attachment 418991

I used to walk around the halls looking like this listening to Black Sabbath. All the students were scared of me cause they thought I was bound to get violent JFL
I was alone most of the time
People felt the need to comment on it
I honestly don't get normies
Like some foid said: "look at this guy he is sitting all alone, how sad" to her friend at another table
Yet none of them came over to my table and why did they have to say it out loud?
Honestly, Then people ask me why I don't like other people

Over for nintendocels

Sometimes, Switches seem to not work due to a depleted battery. Do you usually keep your Switch in sleep mode or full turn off?

Ask your wife's boyfriend to buy you another one?

It works now :feelsautistic:
I just had to hold the power button. I dont know what happened
Good. It could be something related to the discharge of capacitors. Jootendo switched to crappy ones from China instead of superior Japanese ones to save some shekels.

It's over for Switchcels, I am sorry you lost a cope boyo.

One of my joycons don't show the green light anymore, which means it doesn't work alone. Joycons are pure cheap chink shit, fuck jewtendo.
Same happened to me, I didnt know it wont work alone

It works now buddyboyos :feelsokman: