Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think i became a father...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
It has been a while since the last time i used my onahip cuz horse pussy is superior to cold silicone, But 3 days ago i wanted to clean my toy and noticed a mass of maggots coming out of the artificial pussy when i lifed it, Guess i impregnated my sex toy and now i will be the father of some insects cuz i threw the maggots outside my windows and some will probably survive, I never imagined my children would be flies. wtf

Well, at least fathering maggots is better than breeding with goblinas and creating shitskin babies with stone age indigenous genes who will listen to banda,reggaeton and narco music....

:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Now those maggots will grow into new Netzachcel clones

noticed a mass of maggots coming out of the artificial pussy when i lifed it, Guess i impregnated my sex toy

dont get me started doing mad scientist shit.

Next time will be a queen ant or queen bee.

It has been a while since the last time i used my onahip cuz horse pussy is superior to cold silicone, But 3 days ago i wanted to clean my toy and noticed a mass of maggots coming out of the artificial pussy when i lifed it, Guess i impregnated my sex toy and now i will be the father of some insects cuz i threw the maggots outside my windows and some will probably survive, I never imagined my children would be flies. wtf

Well, at least fathering maggots is better than breeding with goblinas and creating shitskin babies with stone age indigenous genes who will listen to banda,reggaeton and narco music....

:dafuckfeels:
wait does this mean you fuck horses?
also why would your fleshlight grow maggots. did you not clean it last time?

wait does this mean you fuck horses?
also why would your fleshlight grow maggots. did you not clean it last time?

i dont remember the last time i cleaned it, And yeah, I started last year.

and is not fleshlight, its a giant and heavy silicone butt and its a torture to clean it.

what a terrible day to have eyes

i dont remember the last time i cleaned it, And yeah, I started last year.

and is not fleshlight, its a giant and heavy silicone butt and its a torture to clean it.
wtf you are the second person on this site that fucks horses. There used to be a guy on here a few years ago who always talked about mares

wtf you are the second person on this site that fucks horses. There used to be a guy on here a few years ago who always talked about mares

Im not the first? Shit, got mogged again.

Just kill yourself already.