Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I am finally going insane.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Everyday is a disaster of sorts getting worse each second. Rope seems to be the only solution. Idk what to do, my mind is always in a panic. Don't know what to do or what to think.

It's like I have lost the ability to think. My failures have caught up to me. Now there's only regret and disappointment.

Sometimes, I feel like a Russian prisoner trapped in some gulag.

Everyday is a disaster of sorts getting worse each second. Rope seems to be the only solution. Idk what to do, my mind is always in a panic. Don't know what to do or what to think.

It's like I have lost the ability to think. My failures have caught up to me. Now there's only regret and disappointment.

:feelsbadman: :feelscry: Sorry bro, I'd say don't give up but, I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to myself. Fuck it all.

In Vorkuta we are all brothers, we are the same, we’re all in vorkuta from black ops 1 ,I feel that too

Sometimes I feel it would be easier to be full-blown insane.
I wouldn't fully be aware of my fucked up life. The suffering would not cease, but maybe it would be more bearable.

Sometimes I feel it would be easier to be full-blown insane.
I wouldn't fully be aware of my fucked up life. The suffering would not cease, but maybe it would be more bearable.
Couldn't agree more. Ignorance is bliss.

Me too brotha. I've just about had it with this shit.

Enjoy your vacation

Enjoy your vacation
Good one Emba. How's the gardening? Or whatever the correct term is for it?

Hope you are doing alright. Just wanted to say stay safe especially in these times.

Hope you are doing alright. Just wanted to say stay safe especially in these times.
He enjoys gardening like Old people do

Ok lil bro. I got my safety thing.
He enjoys gardening like Old people do
Not all old people. Only the better ones garden.
I forgot the correct term, it's not gardening tbh. I am a low IQ tard. My Apologies @Emba .
I garden... You are high iq brocel!

But mostly i just read stuff and listen to podcasts.