Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i am developing dementia

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Lately,i have noticed that my memory is getting worse and worse by the days,and that i am even forgetting even the names of saints,that just a 7 months ago i would be able to recall in less then a second.it also feels much harder to think and rationalize. i know that depression and neeting can cause such results,but i am kind of scared of having dementia at my age.

Lately,i have noticed that my memory is getting worse and worse by the days,and that i am even forgetting even the names of saints,that just a 7 months ago i would be able to recall in less then a second.it also feels much harder to think and rationalize. i know that depression and neeting can cause such results,but i am kind of scared of having dementia at my age.
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Brain gets slower and untrained with age, nothing to worry about, youre still young.

Lol I've had dementia-tier memory since I was a kid. Sometimes when I'm doing something I stop halfway through because I forgot why I was even doing it in the first place.

Eat more greens but beware of oxalates

Have you recently suffered an injury to the head, or have been diagnosed or had family diagnosed with a disease in the brain?
my grandmother was getting a bit feebleminded,but she was still able to have a conversation and remembered much of what happened in her past.it was more of her present memories and anything present that confused her a bit more.but that's normal since she was already of age.one of her sisters is a schizo i think.

anyway,i have no clue what's happening.

Who are you and what is this website I'm on?

brutal bro, I am also unlearning my english and I have problems with pronunciation of some words since I have no one to speak with irl :cryfeels:

Same. it's the default for me now

Go to a doctor if it is severe

my grandmother was getting a bit feebleminded,but she was still able to have a conversation and remembered much of what happened in her past.it was more of her present memories and anything present that confused her a bit more.but that's normal since she was already of age.one of her sisters is a schizo i think.

anyway,i have no clue what's happening.
I have my doubts that this is dementia, but it may be a sign of Early Alzheimer's if your thinking is getting gradually slower. But before you do anything drastic, try to drink more water and get about 9 hours of sleep, and relax more, as stress and sleep deprivation can cause temporary memory loss.

Probably iodine deficiency.

It is common.

An iodine deficiency may affect your ability to learn and remember

just use your brain more dude. read textbooks and learn random things. engage your brain every day.

youre just suffering brainrot from not using your mental capacities for anything

I hope you aren't declining this rapidly. Talk to your doctor.

In my case, if I'm overmedicated I literally sleep 13+ hrs per day, and can't remember if I flushed the toilet, turned off the faucet, tied my shoes, etc.

I've been dealing with similar things since I had a psychotic break back in 2018 and got put on antipsychotics. It's scary thinking my brain might be foggy as hell and impaired for the rest of my life now at just 23 years old. Shits not fair.

People with dementia tend to puke more