Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I am broken beyond repair

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Whenever I go outside, minding my own business, I constantly am in fear people are talking about me and laughing. I feel like I am constantly being stared at and judged as a lesser man. I can't tell whether this is really happening or if I am developing a mental illness. Neither would surprise me, but I theorise it is not the latter.

When I am just being a gentleman and mind my own business, I am seen as weak, creepy and met with passive aggressive responses if I ever have to ask someone a question. I am gossiped about and people say odd things to me in which I often have no idea if they're trying to be nice or they're insulting me. Sometimes when this happens I fantasise about getting a hammer and smashing the teeth out of my oppressors, but I know better than to do that. I often have violent thoughts I wish I didn't have, and I would never do them because I am a nice guy and don't want to get kicked out of my college.

My friends give stupid advice like "It's all about how you carry yourself bro" and "Just calm down a bit around others bro, they can sense the energy" This doesn't work and is simply ignorant. This was the responses I received when there was a discussion about how I behaved and I just had a moment of silence and said "I wish I wasn't how I am" but he didn't believe me when I said that none of what I suffer can be repaired

I notice how when I look around, the words, mannerisms, look in their eyes is completely different than mine, and they see that too, I am "outside of the tribe" therefore I am seen as a untrustworthy presence. Since birth my pupils have always been constantly massive, so when people look at me they often think I am on drugs.

I will soon start taking steroids, and hope that maybe others will respect me more.

I wish I wasn't the way I am, but I cannot change that. I am broken beyond repair. I'm God's lonely man.

Do you act like a gentleman IRL in the UK?

Whenever I go outside, minding my own business, I constantly am in fear people are talking about me and laughing. I feel like I am constantly being stared at and judged as a lesser man. I can't tell whether this is really happening or if I am developing a mental illness. Neither would surprise me, but I theorise it is not the latter.

When I am just being a gentleman and mind my own business, I am seen as weak, creepy and met with passive aggressive responses if I ever have to ask someone a question. I am gossiped about and people say odd things to me in which I often have no idea if they're trying to be nice or they're insulting me. Sometimes when this happens I fantasise about getting a hammer and smashing the teeth out of my oppressors, but I know better than to do that. I often have violent thoughts I wish I didn't have, and I would never do them because I am a nice guy and don't want to get kicked out of my college.

My friends give stupid advice like "It's all about how you carry yourself bro" and "Just calm down a bit around others bro, they can sense the energy" This doesn't work and is simply ignorant. This was the responses I received when there was a discussion about how I behaved and I just had a moment of silence and said "I wish I wasn't how I am" but he didn't believe me when I said that none of what I suffer can be repaired

I notice how when I look around, the words, mannerisms, look in their eyes is completely different than mine, and they see that too, I am "outside of the tribe" therefore I am seen as a untrustworthy presence. Since birth my pupils have always been constantly massive, so when people look at me they often think I am on drugs.

I will soon start taking steroids, and hope that maybe others will respect me more.

I wish I wasn't the way I am, but I cannot change that. I am broken beyond repair. I'm God's lonely man.

You'll eventually learn to not give a fuck what people think. Who cares if they're talking shit. As long as they don't physically attack, it shouldn't bother you.

Over for you if you do this shit in the UK. Brits love to take the piss out of people, gossip and spread rumours (especially when it comes to autists). God knows what remarks they made about you behind your back. My advice is to stop being a gentleman in the UK, in the British dating market you need to be very NT, dark triad and you need to clown on people to make the girl you're trying to get laugh. If you refuse to do this, might as well move to Afghanistan, where old traditions like being a gentleman are actually respected.

Don't you have hair loss? I think it was you who said that he was norwooding. This is gonna kill your follicles.
I am saving money for a hair transplant anyway

That's crazy man I've developed the same phobia of people talking about me.
I think it's a part of isolation or something.
Are you autistic? I am and im always aware of people making fun of me.

That's crazy man I've developed the same phobia of people talking about me.
I think it's a part of isolation or something.
Are you autistic? I am and im always aware of people making fun of me.
Yeah I'm autistic thanks to the MMR vaccine