Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think havin no friends + being in isolation is driving me insane

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dunno how the fuck ima make it through me twenties

same
it seems to be impossible to find friends if you haven't found any in school
I don't have any social skills and people my age spend all their time wagecucking or starting families so no shared subjects

true forced loneliness

not having friends = it never began

I don't want friends but I think isolation has made my mental health worse, I am in a lose lose situation, being around people annoys me and not being around them makes my mental health worse. I have depersonalisation and brain fog because of my decade of isolation, I watch a lot of TV so that probably has saved my sanity, if it wasn't for TV goodness knows what my mind would be like.

If you don't have friends in high school you'll never have friends for the rest of your life

Honestly tho, I don't care that much about having friends, having a foid would be much better

If you don't have friends in high school you'll never have friends for the rest of your life

Honestly tho, I don't care that much about having friends, having a foid would be much better
The problem is that my brain is wired to feel depressed when I b havin little social interaction. I don't want friends but at the same time isolation fucks up my mental state